miele novotronic t1565c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I acquired a miele novotronic dryer and am having some problems with it. I took the dryer apart and found the heating coil to be bad. I would just replace the coil but there is another problem... The dryer has two blowers, one is turned by the motor that rotates the drum. The other is a separate electric motor. The blower spun by the separate electric motor is not working in the dryer, however bench testing it has proved the motor works just fine. I see no problems with the wiring of the dryer which leads me to believe that this blower is possible operated by a thermostat and is not coming on due to the bad heating coil. I don't want to put any money into this dryer unless i can confirm the reason for the blower to be inoperative. I cannot seem to find a wiring diagram or any information on the dryer. I am hoping someone here is a miele wizard.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back