Miele Washing Machine W842 Rinses light flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, First time posting to this forum, dont know if I should be starting a new post. Last year we had a problem with our Miele Washing Machine W842, started, made a funny noise, then stopped with "Rinses" light flashing. We saw the advice on here and changed the brushes but no luck, then we sent the control board to a man in Germany for repair and the machine worked perfectly again. 2 things have happened recently, we had to turn our water supply off and we had a lot of air in the pipes, also I left a load of wet washing in the machine for too long and had to re wash it (maybe this unbalanced the machine?) Anyway, the machine started making a funny noise again and then stopped with Rinses light flashing. I thought it must be the original problem again so sent the control board back to the man in Germany. He advised that it would be best to also replace the dampers , so I ordered these as well. Now he has received the board, tested it and says that there is nothing wrong with it so I have asked him to send it back again. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be now? Been without a machine for too long now so any help would be gratefully appreciated. Many thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back