Miele WS5073

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Miele WS5073 - 3 phase (415V) washing machine. It has stopped mid-wash whilst before had been working like clockwork. There are no lights on the front and the door catch will not release. I have used the drain and manual release to get the washing out. We have checked the home circuit breakers and power to the power point - all okay. Power on all phases is going into the machine but machine is not responding at all. I have read the forum post on Miele W828 problems, could a similar problem be happening with my machine? The husband and my dad are capable of fixing things but we have not been able to get motherboard diagram for this machine. We are located in a rural area and taking the machine anywhere would involve loading it on the 'ute with the forklift..... and then hoping service location has 3 phase.
Motherboard is labelled EL120. Next section is labelled EFU001. Photos attached.

Any ideas on location of fuses to check those and/or relay?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The post on Miele W828 problems does not apply to your machine. You do not have the EL200 electronic or a brushed motor.
This is a professional (& complex) multitronic model. 3ph/415v appliances are very rare in the UK (this is a UK based forum).
It may help you to know that all Miele washers are supplied with a wiring diagram (normally tucked away under the lid or behind the front panel).
Someone with appropriate electrical knowledge may find this useful in faultfinding. Alternatively try posting on an Australian forum or contact Miele service.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back