Migrant Madness At Calais

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like the huge numbers of parasites, sorry migrant boat people, have already made it as far as Calais. Amazing and worrying film taken by a passenger in a tour bus carrying New Zealanders. What sort of impression must they get of Europe/UK?

If anyone doubts that things are out of control and we are being swamped, this video should remove any doubts. The tide of brown is flowing this way. As an aside, how does anyone run a transport company under conditions like this? How long before they stop using Calais altogether?

Sponsored Links
Unbelievable! Unfortunately the 'brainwashed' among us will not see anything wrong with that video.

Btw, when I say I 'like' it, I actually mean thanks for the post - and not that I like the video.

this has been going on for years
the lorries get to british customs in calais and are searched where they are removed handed to the french police who releases them for the whole cycle to start again

Sponsored Links
I fear that nothing will be done.

The Frogs are quite happy for them to congregate at our doorway for obvious reasons and, from their point of view, I can quite understand them not going to any great lengths to disperse them, or even send them back whence they came.

As others have said, businessmen in this country are also willing to turn a blind eye (although they might not admit it), as they benefit from employing people willing to work for peanuts.

Then there is our vast army of do-gooders whose perception of the problem does not extend further than feeling sorry for people who are 'just coming here from poor and oppressive regimes in order to seek a better life for themselves'.

A pity that no-one can see the disadvantages for us indigenous folk: NHS beds and GP's waiting lists, school places, available housing, loss of employment opportunities, reduction (or 'flexibility') of standards for employment in certain fields (such as the police) in order to appear egalitarian, and then that much discussed matter of the imposition upon our society of 'religious' (actually social) practices that are offensive to us.

No, nothing will be done and, certainly, not by Wimpy Dave. We're stuck with it!

Back