mini 360 hire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live in the north west (of England, not London!) - anyone any contacts for digger hire? I've been quoted £180+ Vat for a weekends hire, inc delivery.

Is this expensive? bloody daylight robbery it seems?

If anyone can point me towards one I'd be more than pleased!!

Sponsored Links
All depends how much work you need it for and bearing in mind the mini digger are not cheap to buy & will take a long time for the hire company to recoup their money back.The mini digger will be quick & easy for a neat footing with a experience driver! So I don't think the price is bad but like I say depending how much work you need it for.I don't think you can get 2 groundman to manual dig for the price of the mini digger.Might pay you to get some quotes for digging & take the clay soil away as you would also have to add the cost of a skip.Also remember the clay soil expands 3 times ! I have dug out 6 metre cubic clay soil footing and end up getting 3 x 6 metre skip !.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back