Mira 415 Shower Unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The unit has overnight developed a problem, after using the red button to allow the temp control to go to the hottest position when I try to turn the unit back down again or turn the unit off it sticks and I have to use force to return to the normal range.
It would seem its a problem with the red button catch, how do I get into it to effect repair please. IMG_0269.JPG

Sponsored Links
With the proviso that I’m not an electrician you may be able to lever off the cap and if you’re lucky the red lug can be accessed and cleaned out, and the problem sorted.....

But don’t attempt it unless you feel confident you can safely isolate the supply

Blup

With the proviso that I’m not an electrician you may be able to lever off the cap and if you’re lucky the red lug can be accessed and cleaned out, and the problem sorted.....

But don’t attempt it unless you feel confident you can safely isolate the supply

Blup
It isnt an electric shower, the middle bezel prizes off with a screwdriver, underneath the bezel there is a posidirive screw , remove that and the front will pull off and clean everything out it will be full of crap

It isnt an electric shower, the middle bezel prizes off with a screwdriver, underneath the bezel there is a posidirive screw , remove that and the front will pull off and clean everything out it will be full of crap
Yeah and don’t drop your 24” Stilsons in the tray!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back