Mira Azora shower has reduced power on hot.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve just moved into a persimmon new build (2 yr old) but we are the second owners, the first owner had a power shower fitted to the main bathroom, the en suite has a shower that is mains fed, hot and could strip paint it’s so powerful…..we had to fit a reducer on the shower hose.
The main bathroom shower is fine on cold but if you turn it up to hot then it’s very under pressured, you can shower with it but it’s annoying.
The bath is one of those baths that have a safety wadjamacallit under the panel I imagine as it doesn’t get too hot… could this effect it.
From what I’ve read I suspect this is just cold fed so wouldn’t be influenced by that…. So is it just slow because it is cold water and needs to be heated by the shower? If so, why would anyone bother with a ‘power shower’ if I mains fed shower would’ve been so much better….?! Although I’m guessing you may not have the answer to that last one

Sponsored Links
mira azora is a electric shower not a power shower fed from the mains cold supply.
As for the hot temp it will reduce the hotter the dial is turned the slower the water passes through the heating elements.

mira azora is a electric shower not a power shower fed from the mains cold supply.
As for the hot temp it will reduce the hotter the dial is turned the slower the water passes through the heating elements.

ok thank you, so essentially it’s pretty pointless and may as well just plumb in to the hot pipe then….

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back