United Kingdom
But I did hit something

Attachments

• 066BDCFA-CEDE-41A9-B3CB-D35C1DC963BF.jpeg
    066BDCFA-CEDE-41A9-B3CB-D35C1DC963BF.jpeg
    480.6 KB · Views: 224
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ouch!! I just hope you heal up quick....... I am finding that on wretched heart pills nothing heals up literally.
I mashed a few toes last summer blood blisters, broken skin etc and it's still like I did it last week :(
Old age is crap!

Wear gloves - especially if you don't hammer all that often, and therefore might not have the best hand-eye coordination.

Leather, or maybe the new sort of snug fitting site gloves made from stretchy material are very good to work in, and would reduce damage such as yours. - You still might get a bruise, but with luck; no broken skin.

If you were hammering a bolster or a chisel, you can get ones with a big plastic guard on the top of the shaft to prevent this sort of accident when you miss !

Wear gloves - especially if you don't hammer all that often, and therefore might not have the best hand-eye coordination.

Leather, or maybe the new sort of snug fitting site gloves made from stretchy material are very good to work in, and would reduce damage such as yours. - You still might get a bruise, but with luck; no broken skin.

If you were hammering a bolster or a chisel, you can get ones with a big plastic guard on the top of the shaft to prevent this sort of accident when you miss !
Never found any decent gloves in a 12 all seem to be size 10, not that a glove will prevent a crush injury .

Ouch!!
This never happens with my Electric Mallet, as it has a really good emergency stop

Ouch!! I just hope you heal up quick....... I am finding that on wretched heart pills nothing heals up literally.
I mashed a few toes last summer blood blisters, broken skin etc and it's still like I did it last week :(
Old age is crap!
I know the feeling mate, I was on blood thinners for a while, when they thought I'd had a TIA, but later decided it wasn't.
Anyhow to stop bleeding I found this powder on Amazon, you just dab the powder on the cut and it creates a sort of small scab and stops bleeding immediately
Heres the link.

Biolife I00004929 Woundseal powder, 4 pieces https://amzn.eu/d/eBMyLFy

Hope it helps, also whilst on thinners make sure you take extra care not to fall over say in the ice etc... and bang your head. You don't want internal bleeding.

You're right....old age is crap :)

Ur misses tightened the thumb screw a tad too much during role play!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back