MISSING MEMBERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninebob said:
I have noticed AdamW seems to have disappeared too with no warning. Shame cos I used to enjoy his contributions.

Yes, Adam was indeed interesting, I used to enjoy his posts before I joined. I seem to recall he had a new girlfriend, perhaps he's found a better use for his digits than typing. :LOL: :LOL:

Most of the interesting posters have now gone, been driven out by extreme left wing PC dross and the influx of WI members I suspect.

The debates are not as cut and thrust as they used to be, whether this is the members or Mod's I don't know.

FWL-engineer/big spark was another good debater along with the most disagreeable(to me) but extremely polite Damocles, a very well informed member who I suspected was BAS, (when I posted under another name ;) :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Just had all the b******s come through my letterbox, how the (Censored) am I as a one man operation supposed to comply with all this fekkin garbage, trillion pound public liabilty, six year insurance backed warranty, certificate just to fart in my pants blah blah blah blah, getting really really p*ss off with this rubbish Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I've just noticed breezer not around lately

Beezer and I joined this forum the same week over 3 yrs ago :confused:

Does anyone know?

paulbrown said:
Most of the interesting posters have now gone, been driven out by extreme left wing PC dross and the influx of WI members I suspect.
I take it that extreme right-wing dross is OK, though, is it?

Sponsored Links
masona said:
I've just noticed breezer not around lately

Beezer and I joined this forum the same week over 3 yrs ago :confused:

Does anyone know?
breezer last posted on the 11th march but Beezer hasnt posted since april 6th 2005.

paulbrown said:
...Damocles, a very well informed member who I suspected was BAS, (when I posted under another name ;) :LOL: )
How tediously commonplace it seems to be, that someone who is dishonest themselves, suspects others of the same trait.

Softus said:
paulbrown said:
...Damocles, a very well informed member who I suspected was BAS, (when I posted under another name ;) :LOL: )
How tediously commonplace it seems to be, that someone who is dishonest themselves, suspects others of the same trait.

Says it all really, Softus :rolleyes:

paul Brown, I take it that by WI you mean womens institute?
If not, then ignore this.

There are over a hundred people use this site and contribute it.
Some post alot, some rarely.
Some may appear tame, some boring, some funny, some interesting, some rude, some offensive, some enjoyable, some not, etc etc .

Interesting how you have picked out women as a reason why people may have stopped posting here...

Why?

As a women on here, if you dont like my posts ignore me, if you dont agree with my views then debate with me, if you find me boring then you dont need to read what I post.

Nothing is stopping anyone putting topics on here that can be debated in a more cut and thrust manner than the things I put.
I am certainly not stopping this happening and it is nt my finger hitting any alert mods button!

Though I would if I felt it neccessary.

Perhaps people just come and come go here...
there will be all sorts of reasons but I would like to know why you are seeming to blame the women here.

I agree with you Toffee, I think its people like paul brown driving people away rather than the ladies ;) but there are alot of threads on the same subject getting spread around that need tidying up abit like Jokes, its great to read the jokes but could'nt we keep them all on the same thread? If you hav'nt been on for a day it takes forever to go thru all the threads and by then your too bored to post.
just a thought.

Thanks richardp for that supportive comment.

Paul, Why do you feel that the presence of women on here is detremental?

(so much so that you feel that 'women' might be driving people away from the forum?)

Do you think that it would be better if women were banned from openly posting here Paul ?

Toffee, you're absolutely right and I support you 100%. Now go and bake some cakes.

Personally I think that there should be 3 sections to General Chat: one for the women to talk about shopping and childcare etc.; one for the extreme loony left brigade to talk about PC rubbish and how we should let the country be over-run by undesirables; and one for serious people like me and Paulbrown to discuss serious political matters without inteference from people who do not know what they are talking about.

toffee said:
Interesting how you have picked out women as a reason why people may have stopped posting here...

Why?
It's not a great surprise, I guess, for the sort of person to have other disagreeable prejudices, such as sexism, or even mysoginism.

ban-all-sheds said:
hermes said:
one for serious people like me and Paulbrown to discuss serious political matters without inteference from people who do not know what they are talking about.
Here's one they did earlier for you:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Off you go.

Yes, that's a serious forum indeed. Their members had a vote to see which of them thought that latin would be the best language for all "White Nationals" to learn to speak as their main language. Surprisingly only about 30% of them agreed.

Must go, Tempus fugit and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back