HACKING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it true that MOZ computer was hacked into by a member of diynot,
i know they have hacked into mine, but cant prove it about 4 month ago it happened why do they want to do this.

Sponsored Links
Bob, you need to make a hat out of aluminium foil to prevent them reading your brainwaves.

It's true Bob. When you're online the mods have a button they can press that sends loads of little green men down the line and into your computer. You can't see them but they are there in your monitor pulling faces and making gestures at you. While you're out shopping for the tinfoil you may want to buy a couple of wire coat hangers to hang from your ears. They'll provide additional supplementary protection against the brain wave reading machines.

BOB D.O.L.E said:
Is it true that MOZ computer was hacked into by a member of diynot,
i know they have hacked into mine, but cant prove it about 4 month ago it happened why do they want to do this.

Yeah he said so... I mean he must be right if he runs with the 'black hats'.

Come on Blob, tell us all about it then .. you know you want to do so !

Bullshot I reckon....
:D :D :D

Sponsored Links
I'm with you BOB, I think they had a go at mine, I can see little scratches around the casing.
Do you think that they know where we live?
I'm going to change my password that'll show em.
Keep up the good work Bob, theres a lot of people out there rooting for you.

solo said:
While you're out shopping for the tinfoil you may want to buy a couple of wire coat hangers to hang from your ears. They'll provide additional supplementary protection against the brain wave reading machines.
But that would make Bob look just stupid!

Just stupid. You mean as opposed to extremely stupid. It can only be an improvement then.

I missed this epsiode.

What did they do when they hacked moz's account ? Did they post a series of soap-opera versions of his life that everyone but the most credulous observer could tell was utter cobblers ? That would be cruel...

solo said:
It's true Bob. When you're online the mods have a button they can press that sends loads of little green men down the line and into your computer. You can't see them but they are there in your monitor pulling faces and making gestures at you. While you're out shopping for the tinfoil you may want to buy a couple of wire coat hangers to hang from your ears. They'll provide additional supplementary protection against the brain wave reading machines.

Don't forget to bond the foil.....

Sponsored Links
Back