The members are among the hackers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted on here, about the time that my partner collapsed, and was the first time that I called 999, elements of that post have been cut/pasted, into a PM to a friend of mine, on my Facebook. The only place that was posted was here. And word for word, it matches the origional, apart from the cut/splice with other comments, to make the post out of context, and posted at a time that I wasn't online.

So I took great efforts to change my password yesterday, entering special security codes, and FB sending me IP addresses used. My computer is connected via a wired router, not a proxy, and guess what? MY password has been altered from what I set it to yesterday.

So why would people hack my FB, that I hardly use anyway, to PM my friends, with snippets of posts that I make here? To discredit me? You lot obviously have no respect for me anyway, due to the infantile comments above, or why would random hacker go to the bother of hacking my FB, then look at other sites I use, join, then cut/paste what I write for their own amusement, back into FB (as I say that I hardly ever use). But it is becoming distressing for my friends and Family, due to comments that I don't make, which they then discuss, and the comments I didn't make, are reflected badly upon myself.

I told you IPv6 is BAD news.

IF everytime I change my password, someone is able to change it, and access and post illegally, in my name, then what can I do to prevent them doing so? While talking to the possible hacker?

I know it's possible to hack an IP address, and clone it, many people have a Cable freeview box or modem, so they get free TV/Internet, but with that tend to send spam emails out...

You state I'm on drugs/drunk/whatever, but if you were getting hacked, by posts from this site, onto your FB, what would you do? The datestamps are all wrong, and the content is copy/pasted from here.

Now I've got to reset my FB password AGAIN. One of the false posts actually said I've been hacked, then quoted from this website.

Sponsored Links
You need help, serious help.
Or are you beyond it i wonder?

To put your paranoid ramblings into context, explain (correctly) how IP6 is the cause of all your perceived problems?

Perhaps it's you who should stop reading the Daily Mail.

You need help, serious help.
Or are you beyond it i wonder?

To put your paranoid ramblings into context, explain (correctly) how IP6 is the cause of all your perceived problems?

Perhaps it's you who should stop reading the Daily Mail.

WTF are you talking about?????

I avoid the DM at all costs...Which part of the previous post did you not understand or read fully?

I'll explain slowly for you OK?

I'm a member of FB (that's Facebook)

I'm also a member of DIYNot (that's here)

People from DIYnot, have accessed by FB account, and posted what I write in DIYnot, into my FB account, and change the password on a daily basis, at times, when I wasn't online, thus proving the people from DIYnot, changed the password, and hacked the account, because I changed the password earlier, and guess what? It's been changed again and I can't log into FB....so everyone calls me mental? How mental is it for people to hack into peoples accounts, then discredit them as mental? When half the posts made, are not by the user, but by the admin? But then all the users say this person is mental, because the people that says they are mental, are the ones slating them off.

WTF are you talking about?????

I avoid the DM at all costs...Which part of the previous post did you not understand or read fully?

People from DIYnot, have accessed by FB account, and posted what I write in DIYnot, into my FB account, and change the password on a daily basis, at times, when I wasn't online, thus proving the people from DIYnot, changed the password, and hacked the account, because I changed the password earlier, and guess what? It's been changed again and I can't log into FB....so everyone calls me mental? How mental is it for people to hack into peoples accounts, then discredit them as mental? When half the posts made, are not by the user, but by the admin? But then all the users say this person is mental, because the people that says they are mental, are the ones slating them off.
You really have lost the plot.
In your previous diatribe (post) you inferred this due to IPv6 - even though you've been told often enough it has sod all to do with it.

Absolutely f*****g barking.

Sponsored Links

ok lets put this into context
lets say your computer has been remotely accessed
is it not conceivable that who ever has accessed it has compromised all your online member accounts?
it does not prove that anyone from DIYNOT has changed your password at all
it is just as conceivable as somebody from facebook "hacking" your diynot account
do you use different passwords for your accounts?
do you have up to date antivirus/anti spyware etc?
are you sure you don't have a keylogger running in the background?
I told you IPv6 is BAD news
I'm far from a computer expert but as far as I know IPv6 is
1) fully supported by all operating systems
2) necessary to cope with the ever increasing need for more web addresses
3) potentially more secure being 128 bit based
4) just as secure/unsecure/open to exploit as IPv4 etc

if you are connected to the internet then you are open to exploit..... fullstop

So you do admit to the hacking then? Why say I'm barking mad? Have you ANY evidence, whatsoever, that this HASN'T taken place. Grow up, and grow some son, then think of a reply.

ANY new system...will result in hacks. but this constant hack...I'm mad, drunk..etc etc...

maybe time to look upon yourselves. Grow some, then reply properly, rather than simple playground chat.

ok lets put this into context
is it not conceivable that who ever has accessed it has compromised all your online member accounts?
it does not prove that anyone from DIYNOT has changed your password at all
it is just as conceivable as somebody from facebook "hacking" your diynot account
do you use different passwords for your accounts?
do you have up to date antivirus/anti spyware etc?
are you sure you don't have a keylogger running in the background?
I told you IPv6 is BAD news

1) not.
2) yes
3) made up.
4) Any new setup is open to be exploited.

So you talk rubbish.

The INFORMATION that I posted here, has been copied and reposted into my Facebook account. How simple is that to understand? Then my Facebook account password has been changed, at times that I wasn't online, and the posts posted when I was not online. Is that hard to understand? I changed my password once again today, as my password was altered by an unknown.

Facebook would NOT send you IP addresses of anyone abusing your account. They wouldn't do that because it could have serious legal repercussions for them. No organisation involved in the investigation of any criminal activity using their systems would divulge any logged information to anyone other than their own security teams or the relevant law enforcement agencies.

You clearly know nothing about IPv6 either. It's more secure than IPv4 and is only used on backbones at present. It has nothing to do with 'hacking' attempts that may or may not have happened to you or your FB account. IP addresses aren't hacked, operating systems are.

Have you even checked your own systems for malware as I suggested previously or are you just trolling?

Oh and it's

1. Yes - systems designed since IPv6 was first implemented are compatible with it.
2. Yes - that was the prime driver behind the new standard
3. Yes - it has a number of built in feature that support higher security standards
4. It's far less vulnerable to exploit than v4 but nothing is flawless.

1) not.
2) yes
3) made up.
4) Any new setup is open to be exploited.

So you talk rubbish.

well you agreed on two of the points, mainly agreeing that IPv6 is necessary but yet slagging it off previouly :rolleyes:
The INFORMATION that I posted here, has been copied and reposted into my Facebook account. How simple is that to understand? Then my Facebook account password has been changed, at times that I wasn't online, and the posts posted when I was not online. Is that hard to understand? I changed my password once again today, as my password was altered by an unknown.

not hard to understand at all

how hard is this for you to understand?

It does not prove that anyone from DIYNOT has changed your password at all
it is just as conceivable
as somebody from facebook "hacking" your diynot account

I was trying to offer another explaination, not abuse/insult/belittle/demean you
but you had to go on the defensive
I can understand this quote now
Paranoia rife around these forums

hey maybe its me who's hacked your account
add me to your list of suspects, I'm sure there's many!!!

I read the OPs original 'strange' posting.

It made me laugh. It reminded me of a song with the line 'Their coming to take us away, ha ha, their comimg to take us away' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hey maybe its me who's hacked your account
add me to your list of suspects, I'm sure there's many!!!
And maybe it was me who put the covert cctv in to see what he changes the new passwords to.

Hey, perhaps this will also help me see what he posts in a public forum so i can then use it for facebook.

Like i said, absolutely f*****g barking.

And still he refuses to explain HOW IPv6 is the cause of all this.

Micky. Could be that someone has dropped a keystroke logger on your machine. This records all keystrokes and can later send them to another computer as a text file. It can also record websites visited so they then know your new password. They can read what you post on here without even accessing this site. You need to update and run all the security measures on your computer. Scan everything.
If you change your password to FB or any other site you log onto the safest way to do it is to use the on screen keyboard to enter your password. This way a keystroke logger will only record mouse clicks. It has no way of knowing what your changing your password to. On FB just click the keep me logged in box then when you return to FB, you don't have to log in. Your password stays safe and unknown to whoever has put the keystroke logger on your machine. ;) ;)

I read the OPs original 'strange' posting.

It made me laugh. It reminded me of a song with the line 'Their coming to take us away, ha ha, their comimg to take us away' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Can you imagine the job interviews he goes on?

I'd pay good money to watch one.
"Now then Mr MM, Why should we employ you?"

scary

Have you ANY evidence, whatsoever, that this HASN'T taken place.

Have you any evidence that it has taken place? You're quick to make things up; we've seen that from your previous posts.

I'd like to see a screenshot of the e-mail that Facebook supposedly sent to you. Of course, blank out the IP address for security reasons. Only then will your claims have any credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back