Dont be abusive on facebook or this Forum!

Well I think I'd rather walk down a street in Kabul carrying a pork chop and a copy of the koran soaked in whisky and a cigarette lighter just about to set it on fire than venture into the hillsborough thread with a joke about a scouser, the Bishop of Liverpool and the lead on one of his church roofs.

Sponsored Links
Lets get one thing straight. Us scousers can take the mick and accept the mick being taken.
What we object to is people in authority trying to blame innocent fans for causing the deaths of others by altering official documents which would show who the real perpetrators are.
I think the same could be said for any city that this happened to.

It's also a bit rich for people in authority to leave innocent fans to die when the medical equipment and expertise to save them was on hand.
I find that quite objectionable, though I wouldn't expect some of the balloons on here to agree.
Besides, that silly chapeau chappy has already made his preconceptions on scousers quite clear, you can't really expect him to adjust his mindset based on the truth.
Now that the families have got some small chance at last of nailing the main perpetrators to the floor it won't be long before you'll hear the likes of him saying. "Move on", "it's been too long", and similar sh*te.

Do I take it you don't think I am allowed to tell the joke

Sponsored Links
On the whole, there's a time and a place for things. As such, if you want to tell a joke or a gag then it might be worth considering whether posting on a "serious" thread discussing deaths is really the best thing to do; when opening a new thread for your epistolet of high mirth and jocularity only takes a couple of seconds and at least dops a gentle cap of respect towards the main subject matter.

It was nothing to do with those who died.

And this is a different thread, it's a thread about internet 'censorship', I kept it off the hillsborough thread for a purpose, you lot came over here with your gripes. If you read my comments on the hillsborough thread you will see I am as much against the police cover up as the most agitated scouser.

So it does look like jokes about scousers are not allowed. Add to a long list of politically correct subjects and so called 'ethnic minorities' who are somehow protected. I am happy for you to tell jokes about my ethnic group, whatever that is.

Sooey i thought you didnt believe in conspiracy theories and anyone who did is a halfwit etc.
Has this not what Hillsborough has been for the past 23 years a number of people saying that government and police changing facts and lying hiding how people died and laying blame on them while the rest of the country tended to believe that no way would the powers at be lie to us when its been on full public view on the television etc.
And because people chose not to believe the official line dug and dug till the truth finally came out.
So this is a case of a conspiracy theory proved right thankfully those that did the digging where not put off by people like yourself who would have been calling them deluded fools for the past 23 years

Sooey i thought you didnt believe in conspiracy theories and anyone who did is a halfwit etc.

You thought wrong namsag.....it's ridiculous conspiracy theories that I don't believe in. You know, like the yanks never landed on the moon, the cia blew up the wtc, that kind of cr*p which cranks give credence to.

those that did the digging where not put off by people like yourself who would have been calling them deluded fools for the past 23 years

I think you'll find that all of those families will have nothing but praise for the support they have enjoyed through the years from the people of this city, people like myself you might say.
I didn't go to that game, but I know plenty who did, they all came back lucky enough, with plenty to say about what went on.
So behave.

Do I take it you don't think I am allowed to tell the joke

You are a joke mate, say whatever you like. :rolleyes:

So it does look like jokes about scousers are not allowed.

Who told you that?
Though you might find that people may be a little less willing to take cr*p like "self pity city", "drunken thieving scousers", "it's always everyone else's fault" off tossers like you in this week of all weeks.

There will have been many out there who would say the thought of 100 odd police officers altering there statements ambulance service also doing same government ministers high ranking police officers newspaper owners putting un true stories out wis also a ridiculous idea .

As bad as the amount of deaths where this is only a fraction of the ones you consider ridiculous such as the WTC ,Pearl harbour being allowed to happen ,USS Liberty by Isreali`s which have resulted in Trillions of dollars to be made .
So you dont think these people could cover up better than the british police force and government .
When you think how many people in the know must have known about Hillsborough and it still took 23 years to come out and this was with an entire city claiming and clammering for the truth.
Yeah the Hillsbrough tragedy is the only true conspiracy theory

Correction....Hillsborough is NOT a conspiracy theory, it's a fact. The families have known the gist of what came out for years, the amount of people who could/should have been saved was the real eye opener.
As for your other conspiracy stuff believe what you like, it's no skin off my nose, just don't bore the Rse off me with all the detail ta.

It is now a fact but for 23 years it was a conspiracy theory that the police ,newspapers where lying and successive governments new about but done nothing.

Just as well hillsborough was not just skin off other peoples noses and they didnt get bored with it otherwise the truth would never have come out nice to see you dont give a f##k about others whose loved ones may have been killed in otheer so called conspiracy theories.

If you seriously believe that the yanks knew about pearl harbour in advance and let it happen. Or that they bombed their own financial centre, or that they faked the moon landings, good luck to you. I ain't interested .

Sponsored Links
Back