Dont be abusive on facebook or this Forum!

Did Churchill know about the planned bombing of Coventry and let it happen to protect the Enigma code breaking?

Sponsored Links
Well, that is more realistic scenario.Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, who knows?
Keeping the breaking of the enigma code from the Germans was probably the most important secret of the war, so if he did he at least had dammed good reason.

And you dont think the people that had allowed Pearl Harbour to happen didnt have dammed good Billions of reasons to let it happen. ?

What people are you talking about? The japs almost wiped out the yanks pacific fleet in one go. Do you really think that some American military would see that as a good way to start a war? It's too ridiculous for words.

Sponsored Links
Dont talk utter sh#te nearly destroyed the pacific fleet it damaged a few old ships that had been left there while the proper stuff had sailed out days before.

Do a wee bit of research on what was actually damaged at pearl harbour then on naval battles after pearl harbour the japs won 1 and the so called wiped out Pacific fleet kicked there arse all over the pacific.

And why is letting yourself be attacked a ridiculous way of entering a war, its the best way the public are automatically on your side and volunteer to defend its country as opposed to being an aggressor

Looks like this thread has gone boobs up in a very major way !

All eight U.S. Navy battleships were damaged, with four being sunk. Of these eight damaged, two were raised, and with four repaired, six battleships returned to service later in the war. The Japanese also sank or damaged three cruisers, three destroyers, an anti-aircraft training ship,[nb 4] and one minelayer. 188 U.S. aircraft were destroyed; 2,402 Americans were killed[13] and 1,282 wounded.

I give no credence to your stupid conspiracy theories namsag, sorry if that upsets you but there you go.
That doesn't mean that there aren't conspiracies in the world, it's full of them. While all the conspiracy nuts like yourself are concentrating on all the outlandish ones, people are getting away with murder, as in the case of Hillsborough for instance. :rolleyes:

All eight U.S. Navy battleships were damaged, with four being sunk. Of these eight damaged, two were raised, and with four repaired, six battleships returned to service later in the war. The Japanese also sank or damaged three cruisers, three destroyers, an anti-aircraft training ship,[nb 4] and one minelayer. 188 U.S. aircraft were destroyed; 2,402 Americans were killed[13] and 1,282 wounded.
Big assumption that those figures are real. Anyway, I tend to agree with you about conspiracies.

On the subject of Hillsborough, out of respect to those who died and/or know people who were involved, on the whole it's best to keep one's mouth shut.

So, I will.

Sooey your quote of figures from wikepedia is that meant to prove the pacific fleet was decimated ?
Of the 15 actual ships damaged or sunk that would have been used in battles.
4 of them where fixed before the first pacific sea battle took place .
So that makes it 11 ships (unavailable) out of a pacific fleet of 115 actual warships( not even counting auxilary ships etc)
So less than 10% some how i cant see that as decimated can you ??
Also at that time the US fleet consisted of over 800 ships which wouldnt have took that long reinforce the pacific fleet if needed BUT all that was need was FOUR ships to be sent (yeah backs up decimated :rolleyes: )

What makes a conspiracy theory outlandish then ? the bit that a government would not lie or wouldnt allow its own citizens to die both coventry and hillsborough prove otherwise.

So you say you believe there is conspiracies other than the one proved last week what do you believe is a conspiracy

What makes a conspiracy theory outlandish then ?

:LOL: :LOL:

That's where judgement comes in namsag.
If my daughter was living in a rented house somewhere near were you are, I'd be delighted to know that you were the one doing the LGSC.
But as far as conspiracy theories go, your judgement is questionable to say the least.
You've argued that the yanks blew up the wtc themselves ffs, or that they never actually got to the moon. :LOL: :LOL:

Sooey show me anywhere that i have said man did not land on the moon and also the entire context of the US possibly being involved in pulling the towers and why would that be oh ffs..
. i see you have not put what conspiracies you think are true is this because you are scared of ridicule is this not what governments and the powers at be rely on ?
Or backed up your previous decimated statement on the fleet all the info is on the net for you to shoot me down if i was in correct in my figures .
And by way wikepedia is not a reliable source as anyone can contribute to it

i see you have not put what conspiracies you think are true is this because you are scared of ridicule

No mate, it's because I ain't interested in seeing conspiracy theories everywhere. I only talk about them now because you specifically asked me about them.
As far as what ones you believe and have argued for, perhaps I was confusing you with someone else, if so I apologise though I know I have seen you arguing for some pretty outlandish ones on here.

All i will say to that is thank fek there is people out there like myself who dont believe what the powers at be spoon feed them and tell them is the truth and we totally believe them.
Because no way would prime ministers high ranking government officials,senior police officers and rank and file police officers ever lie and say something completly different happened to what people could actually see happening live on telle and people then actually have the majority of the population thinking OH i must have seen it wrong as no way would the government/police/ press lie to me and believe what they have been told.
And thinking that the families looking for justice where deluded conspiracy theorists .

Final say on this thread

There's nothing wrong with a bit of scepticism where any government or authority is concerned. But you have to apply judgement to it as well.

Sponsored Links
Back