Missing Teenager

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A lady on one of my other forums has posted up that her 17 year old niece has went missing.

Jodie hasn't been seen since early Sunday morning and her family are very concerned about her.

It's believed that she MAY have caught a train to Manchester to meet a woman that she met on an internet chat room - but this isn't confirmed.

This link is to a Facebook page that has been set up, with her picture and details of where to contact should anyone see her.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20934756520

Can I ask that if anyone sees her to please contact the numbers on the Facebook page?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
I hope it was a woman she was talking to. How many times do they need telling NEVER meet anyone off the Internet. I mean, can you imagine meeting up with Joe-90?

Is there a link to pictures and info apart from facebook as you have to sign up to see them otherwise.

Sponsored Links
Oh I didn't realise that. I'll see if I can pull the picture and post it along with the contact numbers.

And I quite agree - you never can be sure just exactly who you're speaking to on the internet. The likes of Facebook and that can be good for making friends, but you've got to be so careful about what details you post and how much you believe somebody.

Here goes, I hope this works:

On 06/01/2008, Jodie Robinson age 17 went missing from her Fenton home. Last seen at Stoke Train station its thought she may have caught a train to Manchester to meet a woman that she met on an internet chat room. We ask that people keep a look out for her, especially those in the Manchester Area. Anyone with any information please contact Katie on
[email protected], or contact Staffordshire police on 0845 3302010 and ask to be redirected to Longton police station.

Her family are extremely worried about her and the police, radio and press are also involved in the search for her.

Jodie.jpg

i though the stations and trains had cctv ,just trying to help ;) maybe worth asking train opperater's and station master at manchester. good luck

And I quite agree - you never can be sure just exactly who you're speaking to on the internet.
Er well quite. We don't know that you're who you say you are or that the story is genuine.

Ok - I searched and found this:

I heard last night that they found her. I don't know any other details of where she was or what happened, but I gotta say, if she was just taking a teenage strop, I'd be beating her senseless!

I'm glad you found a report to validate what I said though. I know that there are many scams going about the internet and it's awful that people try to make something out of other people's suffering.

Sponsored Links
Back