mum,s the word

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is your mum the best woman you ever met or a moaning old so n so,,do you still see her, or has she past on to the other side, does you mrs like her , my old mum was from the top shelf, full off fun and great company , mrs and kids love her too. ah how you miss em when there gone, :)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I didn't know your mum :LOL:
You're the only one then :LOL: Sorry billyo, That was bad taste.

Make the most of em guys, believe me, you'll miss em... and don't get me started on me dad, I'll be a basket case! :cry:

Yeeeesssss..... Ok. That's a really nice picture and we can show it to the rest of the patients tomorrow but now its time for you to put your 'special coat' back on Breezer and go back into your nice soft room ok and then the nice men will bring you your magic medicine.
784_crazy_man_in_a_strait_jacket_in_a_padded_cell.jpg

Someone call security!

brezzer, he looks brill, do you take after him, bet you never looked better :LOL:

is your mum the best woman you ever met or a moaning old so n so,,do you still see her, or has she past on to the other side, does you mrs like her , my old mum was from the top shelf, full off fun and great company , mrs and kids love her too. ah how you miss em when there gone, :)

You know as well as I do, it's all of the above. Having kids, it never surprises me that when things go wrong, kids never want their dads. We're just here for the stupid things in life, and often to pay the bills, harsh but true.

Sponsored Links
Back