Elderly mum with new bloke???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In brief.
My mums in her 70's
A very decent woman.
Financially sound.
Slim, fit as a fiddle and only looks about 60 something.
My dad died 11 years ago.

So........... If that was the scenario with you, would you be happy that your Mum wants to find a male companion.??????? Yes you might say.

The problem is, I genuinely don't think she realizes that her idea of male companionship is many moons away from what the bloke is gonna want.

She's too old for all that sh*gging behaviour surely? but blokes never are. How can I tell her.???

So if it was your Mum would you be happy??????

Sponsored Links
You're right..... her sex life has f*ck all to do with me, but seeing as I know her, I know that won't be anywhere on the agenda.
But she may not realize it may be on the blokes mind from the start. It was a simple question based on that.

Looking forward to.................
Going round to see her on a sunday morning, confronted by a grinning male pensioner wearing pj's and slippers, whilst reading the sunday paper, feet up on the coffee table, smoking a hamlet.

Yep. lovely. :eek: :LOL:

There are more sexually active women than men of that age. They don't get brewer's droop.

Sponsored Links
I have a friend of mine who has dated many older women. They all had a Very high sex drive.

Your mum won't be telling you about her sexual desires, will she.

Andy

As a parent, it came as a shock to me when I found out my daughter was having sex with boyfriends. It was more of a shock to find out that my dad was still having sex at 81....... (which is a real shame as he lives at No 95) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it too much sex that killed your father?

You sound like a teenager horrified that their parents still have sex...I'm sure your Mum is quite capable of refusing if she doesn't want it,and would be surprised if the subject hadn't already been discussed in private.

If she's happy finding a companion in her older years you should be too...or would you prefer her to be lonely and miserable?

She's too old for all that sh*gging behaviour surely? but blokes never are. How can I tell her.???

Bit cheeky there LMB ...... maybe if you could spend the day as a woman you would realise that its actually the men who are often sadly lacking in sexual expertise, desire and understanding of sexuality...... not the women :eek:

Bit cheeky there LMB ...... maybe if you could spend the day as a woman you would realise that its actually the men who are often sadly lacking in sexual expertise, desire and understanding of sexuality...... not the women :eek:
You've not met my wife then :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back