Elderly mum with new bloke???

Lamb, I understand where you're coming from on this one. You don't want her hurt, used nor abused. Fair dinkum.

However, she did manage to bring you up to be who you are, so her judgement can't be entirely wrong. You'll just have to let her get on with it and be around to support her should it all go awry in precisely the same way that she would do for you.

I think the others are being a bit harsh in their appraisal of your concerns IMO.

Sponsored Links
Interesting subject I thought john...........Don't like it f*ck off.
A somewhat unpleasant response and not the first you have made in this thread, in anycase you have misunderstood JohnD's post, it was not an attack at the thread topic but a criticism of your opinion.

Cantaloupe............

I was interested in opinions on how people would feel if it was their mums.

Some superb comments which I fully appreciate, although dont agree with, and others I take on the chin.

But when people repeat themselves without even being funny, beggars belief.
YES I KNOW JOHN. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
A somewhat unpleasant response and not the first you have made in this thread, in anycase you have misunderstood JohnD's post, it was not an attack at the thread topic but a criticism of your opinion.

What's the point in continually saying.......None of your business.

How is that discussion? I got the point first time.

Because you didn't take it as an opinion. If you had got the point you wouldn't continue your thread, you're sentiments/opinion is clearly in the minority yet you are still harping on like a broken record. You ask for a discussion yet don't like what anyone has to say if they disagree with you.

If its gold digger then I'd tell him to go and take a running jump in no uncertain terms.
If your mum has any land or property get it signed over asap.
My Dad lost £50k to one and came close to losing another £150k to the same one.
One he's with now even made enquires into his business status just shortly after they were married.
Even though he assured her he was penniless before they married.
Trust no one and yes it is your business.

Because you didn't take it as an opinion. If you had got the point you wouldn't continue your thread, you're sentiments/opinion is clearly in the minority yet you are still harping on like a broken record. You ask for a discussion yet don't like what anyone has to say if they disagree with you.

To be fair that's absolute b*llocks freddy. Virtually every single person has said i'm wrong. That's fine. Where have I abused anyone for disagreeing with me.????
Why would anyone have to dis-continue a thread because they are on the back foot, in terms of people not agreeing.???????? Are you serious?????
I don't get it.

Surely that's the whole point of discussion.

If it was my mother?

Not in the slightest bit interested in the old witch. She can go fck herself for all i care.

Surely that's the whole point of discussion.
That could be a good idea. Help me out.

"It is my business, because...

(and it was the idea of sex you were asking about, not the idea that she might steal all his money. Or vice-versa)

sorry to butt in, but maybe its because he genuinely cares about his mum :confused:

If it was my mother?

Not in the slightest bit interested in the old witch. She can go fck herself for all i care.

Funny enough I have the same attitude.
No we are not the same person.

In addition, to the op. Did you mind when your supposed dad ****ed her?

Sponsored Links
Back