Mist Coat Recommendations

Thanks for that I am not on a budget perticually, partly because its the kitchen and not very big so by the time all the units are in ther is about 11m2 to paint so 1 Ltr will do. So that Joncryl Primer Undercoat sounds good.
I know you are an advocate of reading and following the data sheet and it does not say anything about watering down 1st for new plaster. Just "Thinner - clean water" But I will go with your on hands experience.

Sponsored Links
Was looking at the but shame there is not a top coat in Johonsons paint that I can use so its all the same manufacturer. The toughest they do is scuff-resistant, wipeable finish satin. as opposed to "PermaWhite® Interior Satin - A scrubbable, satin finish recommended for high-humidity areas that are subject to challenging wear and tear."
Would there be any problems with permawhite ontop of Joncryl primer j

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back