Mixed size block paving

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this is a silly question, but for block paving like in the pic where you have mixed sizes in like a stretcher pattern, am I right in thinking you can't buy mixed packs, but have to buy a pack of each size (guess the merchant may split packs)? Also, any idea if those guillotine block splitter things work on this type of block? (50mm thick). Ta.
1711653243883.png

Sponsored Links
I literally googled mixed size block paving, and this was the 2nd link.....

Sorry, should have said already chosen bradstone Woburn graphite which I don’t think comes in a mixed pack having had another look.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, should have said already chosen bradstone Woburn graphite which I don’t think comes in a mixed pack having had another look.
looks to me like it is available in 3 sizes: 100, 134, 200 but only single size in each pack

but its not very clear from suppliers descriptions

I assume I can just lay these (3 different sizes) in a random stretcher bond pattern? And order roughly the same quantity of each size? Ta.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back