Mixer shower leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Water was dripping from 1/4 turn tap, so I replaced the o ring screwed the valve back in but cracked the white disc behind it. I haven't tried it to see if it still leaks, didn't want the risk.
Now I'm left with a shower with 40mm pipe centres, a hole in the wall that won't marry up with a new shower.
Ideally I'd like to replace the cracked disc.

Can anyone help please, many thanks

Sponsored Links
If there was a creak you would be up it. Stuck on a rock, with nothing but your John Thomas for a paddle and a shower that was never going to work again.

Hope you got your armbands?

:mrgreen:

Surprising how often that is the case.

I have a ponsy Porcelanosa body jet thing and one of the bars that holds stuff on the soap rack is going south. When that goes, I will be in much the same boat unless I buy a similar ponsy body jet thing that covers half the room.

I hate bathrooms.

Sponsored Links
Never, never, never, never, ever meddle with a ceramic disc (1/4 turn) cartridge if you don't have a tube of glue what you're dealing with!

Ebay caravan shower. They have 45mm centres. I reckon that's the closest you're gonna get.

inta_leisure_the_4f0ae138e8ed7.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back