MK Grid Fuse Modules - any tips

I was in buckinghamshire last week, thought of you :eek:
:) Probably not my bit of Bucks, though - I'm in the 'top-left-hand corner', yards from Oxfordshire and (if the wind is blowing in the right direction!) within earshot of the cars at Silverstone, in Northants!
Was not born, but brought up in Bucks (different part), but in my real life meanderings up and down the M40 and I probably pass quite near you.

Sponsored Links
Was not born, but brought up in Bucks (different part), but in my real life meanderings up and down the M40 and I probably pass quite near you.
As you will know, Bucks is essentially L-shaped, and many/most people are not even aware of the vertical bit, close to the top of that being where I am. But, yes, you probably pass fairly close to me on the M40. When I moved here (26 years ago), the nearest bit (in fact, essentially the end) was a long way from here, near Thame - but now it passes pretty close to me.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
The best tip I can give you is to replace it with Crabtree :D
Sounds like a good plan - but would it fit into an MK frame/box? It's a 12-way MK grid box, and all the switches etc are fine, so it's only the fuse module I'd be looking to replace!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back