Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace a single channel LNB for a relative as they have a Freesat PVR box with only 1 feed from a single LNB. Dish was installed around 2010 with a new TV they got back then.

Looks like similar to a MK3 LNB to me, but just want your guys opinion on whether it is a Mk3 or Mk4 LNB or something entirely different. What dual or quad channel LNB would fit the dish?

Photos below:

Regards: Elliott

Sponsored Links
Have a look at Satcure

www.satcure.co.uk/

I've always found them to be exceptionally helpful with questions of this ilk.

W

But the question is what if it is not a sky dish at all and something non standard.

Sponsored Links
No that wasn't the question and the photos clearly show a Sky minidish. I can't quite make out the detail but the arm looks like an open "C" construction, which makes it a MK4.

If you look at the web page (I provided the link) it gives you the relevant details and dimensions so you can check for yourself. Let's not try to guess from photos.

Update, it was a MK4 mini dish with the single Thomson branded LNB slotting inside the arm. Model/Part number of the old LNB was 13553.

You can't "slot" something inside the C-section arm channel unless you bodge it. The MK4 LNB sits over the arm - saddle fashion.
See the page that I linked to.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back