Moderators. Don't you love 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More should be done to expose multiple usernames, what say you Bobby.
Sorry for the delay in responding, we've been busy debating the issue.
I'm ambivalent, but there are some of us who are totally against the idea, and then there are others who tend to agree.
We're organising a secret ballot for after the weekend. I'll get back to you then, oh hang on, no sorry, I've just been told that we're all going out next week. I'll let you know when I can get back to you after I've seen the notice board.
It's bye from me, and bye from him, and him, and her, oops nearly forgot the dog. He says, "woof" and he's wagging his tail. I think he likes you.

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Was it a temporary ban or permanent?
Permanent. If I'm in the wrong with my mindset then so be it, however I'll always maintain for ones own safety it's logical to suggest where possible people don't walk alone at night. I'm not saying it's right that we need to think that way (we should be able to leave our doors unlocked 24/7 etc) however the realities of the world are somewhat different.

Permanent. If I'm in the wrong with my mindset then so be it, however I'll always maintain for ones own safety it's logical to suggest where possible people don't walk alone at night. I'm not saying it's right that we need to think that way (we should be able to leave our doors unlocked 24/7 etc) however the realities of the world are somewhat different.

Seems a little harsh.

If people want to seriously risk their personal safety to prove a point it is stupid.

I'm ambivalent, but there are some of us who are totally against the idea, and then there are others who tend to agree.
We're organising a secret ballot for after the weekend. I'll get back to you then, oh hang on, no sorry, I've just been told that we're all going out next week. I'll let you know when I can get back to you after I've seen the notice board.
It's bye from me, and bye from him, and him, and her, oops nearly forgot the dog. He says, "woof" and he's wagging his tail. I think he likes you.

Predictably as you joke and divert, this shows your true position.

Members on here with two or more Alter egos, are by definition, disingenuous, unprincipled, and untrustworthy.

There seems little point striking up a conversation, I may as well talk to an A1 Robot.

So have you had more than one user name on this forum or not? Simple question.

Predictably as you joke and divert, this shows your true position.

Members on here with two or more Alter egos, are by definition, disingenuous, unprincipled, and untrustworthy.

There seems little point striking up a conversation, I may as well talk to an A1 Robot.
You will get more sense with no ducking and diving from the AI Robot - Fact!

What do you expect from the Mods when they have to monitor Grown men talking the same cráp day in day out.......

You and your multiple personalties!..As usual.:ROFLMAO:
Did my post somehow give the impression that I have multiple personalities?
How did that happen?
I don't know I didn't write it.
Well, it wasn't me, it must have been you.
Don't forget there's more than just the two of us (allegedly).
Don't forget the dog.
Woof!
Don't keep bringing the dog into it.
Well you keep bring the world and his wife into the argument.
No I don't!
Yes, you do!
:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links