Moderators. Don't you love 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, have you used more than one user name on this forum? Simple question and only a one word answer needed, not a 72 word swerve, a smiley and still no answer. Unless, of course, you have something to hide.

Sponsored Links
So, have you used more than one user name on this forum? Simple question and only a one word answer needed, not a 72 word swerve, a smiley and still no answer. Unless, of course, you have something to hide.
What, and spoil my own amusement at your frustration? Don't be silly. I'm enjoying myself.
And while you and others are frustrated I'll continue to enjoy myself, at your expense.

Blimey he is that good at hiding his ID's that he could get a job with Russian intell :LOL:

or even the French secret service :LOL:

Sponsored Links
DON`T FEED THE TROLL FOLKS.
I like feeding them, it's funny to watch their antics.
It's not just their posts, it's even whole threads sometimes.
Sometimes, I just watch the numerous attempts to persuade me to join in. Other times, I think why not give them a stir.
They invariably respond to their own trolling posts and threads. Result!
Troll the trolls. :ROFLMAO:

Blimey he is that good at hiding his ID's that he could get a job with Russian intell :LOL:

or even the French secret service :LOL:
No chance of being unidentified in the gestapo or the SS, the world and his wife would know about it, you tell everyone. :ROFLMAO:

No chance of being unidentified in the gestapo or the SS, the world and his wife would know about it, you tell everyone. :ROFLMAO:

Well not so sure about that Himmagin /The Germans were pretty good at intell and secretive capers

Lets Face it the french are masters at it , all the collaberaters suddenly disapearing and donning there french resistance out fits :LOL:

dobbing in there neighbours

altering paper work ref property owner ship of there houses they aquired in 1942 :LOL:

altering ? a more apt description may be forgery :mrgreen:

Well not so sure about that Himmagin /The Germans were pretty good at intell and secretive capers

Lets Face it the french are masters at it , all the collaberaters suddenly disapearing and donning there french resistance out fits :LOL:

dobbing in there neighbours

altering paper work ref property owner ship of there houses they aquired in 1942 :LOL:

altering ? a more apt description may be forging :mrgreen:
I thought you said you weren't born then?
So how could you know this?
Is this what your relatives told you to excuse their wartime antics?
Those relatives that were imprisoned for their war crimes?
No wonder you learnt your bigotry form your parents and other relatives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links