Money Grabbing Blair's Government

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So now we are going to be taxed if any home improvements increase the value of our property. SO thats double taxing because your improvements could put you up a council tax band.

When will they stop, more and more taxes, but where are the improvements to show for all the extra revenue. Paying for Iraq still IMO.

Never known a government that wastes so much:evil:

Sponsored Links
Yep, posted on this before, extra car parking space sir? Up the CT, I think they want to divide and conquer.. Get us all on different bands and soapboxes, we'll drown each other out !!
Country is nearly messed up ... No place like home eh!
:D :D

empip said:
Yep, posted on this before, extra car parking space sir? Up the CT, I think they want to divide and conquer.. Get us all on different bands and soapboxes, we'll drown each other out !!
Country is nearly f'ked... No place like home eh!

Better ope somone famous (like empip :LOL: ) dont move into your street.
An old couple I work for live in what has now become a millonaires area. They lived there all their life not rich not poor, but now their council tax is top band. No matter that house is a tip (wants demolishin) all because harry redknapp came to live in same street. They appealed nearly went to prison but nooo, the group of pin stripes from bristol just walked down the road and said nice area top band . tru !!!!!!
Its all part of prescotts plan to price us into giving our house to the state.
(his own words many years ago when he was pretending to be a barsteward)

the clocks ticking , I say a bomb ,in a Scots biscuit tin given by someone close this XMAS

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Yep, posted on this before, extra car parking space sir? Up the CT, I think they want to divide and conquer..

Its not just the council tax, this is going to be a NEW tax proportionate to the increase in value of your property because of any improvements that you have had done. So you put in new windows, property is worth a little more, Mr Blair taxes you for having nice new windows. Nice eh.

Lets all let our properties turn into derelict buildings then shall we.

maybe a pensioner flowers ,
a sniff (pepper)an he is jumping about , his bodyguard dragging him about into safety ,

as so many gripped/grapped him ...
he was injected with deadly poison ,Nicotine (refined ! kills in mins) dead in 5mins ...

BLIAR DEAd YES !! LOL

IsUIzOr Iz U A iN t A nUtto r?
:arrow: :idea: :mad:

confidentincompetent said:
empip said:
Country is nearly f'ked... No place like home eh!

Better ope somone famous (like empip :LOL: ) dont move into your street.
An old couple I work for live in what has now become a millonaires area. They lived there all their life not rich not poor, but now their council tax is top band. No matter that house is a tip (wants demolishin) all because harry redknapp came to live in same street. They appealed nearly went to prison but nooo, the group of pin stripes from bristol just walked down the road and said nice area top band . tru !!!!!!
Its all part of prescotts plan to price us into giving our house to the state.
(his own words many years ago when he was pretending to be a barsteward)

I'll start D I Y'ing that should take about 1/4 mil orf the old value Guvnor .. Blimey I'd be like a charity lower the whole road in time ... ;)

empip

hey fella .. .....CALM DOWN..... .BAby wow !!! OMG ........!

TO BE HONEST , empip
Hey fella .. this is forum but needed ....take care an /calm

My 1st point I reply to a post here , confidentincompetent

which we all do as forum like OPEN AN USED forum

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

lol

joking aside .. you can NEVER SUE ,ON LINE , posts , threads , groups ,

I meant old George down at the Bull and Push, not old 'Cheek by Jag' :cool:

Blimey, just realised we must have been communicating back then Mozzer ......

'Go or Phone Home ....'

empip said:
IsUIzOr Iz U A iN t A Kin nUttO rama?
:arrow: :idea: :mad:

I see that Pip is getting into the hip-hopping music here!

can't find a website without stupid pop-ups and adverts, but take my word for it there is a "song" by Nelly called "Iz u" with very similar lyrics to pip here..

Bong ....

'Is you is or is you ain't my baby?"
Words & Music by Billy Austin & Louis Jordan
Recorded by Louis Jordan, 1944

Is there anything original today .... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back