More Eurobans on the way ?

so avoiding the subject and stuck on the pi ss taking is it.

such a unique approach you have, i would say that you are not happy with things in your life..

poor you.

Sponsored Links
why are you lot so cheeses off with the EU when you are treated just as badly by any prime minister that you put in office?
you know that the EU walk all over you for there own advantage but you think that the news-all out of retuers or AP-both own by anglogermanjew banking family-is telling you the truth.
you say this hand is a dictator telling us how to live but you say the other hand of the same person can be trusted and you let it influence your opinions.
must be confusing no because im confused trying to understsnd how you can be like that?
Were you born during the Great Spelling, Syntax, Punctuation and Upper-Case Shortage?

Sponsored Links
Bit of a slip-up by the unelected Eurocrats - good ol' James Dyson's gear is all compliant with the new dictat (I think), whereas Miele (German brand) has many models that fall foul.

Joking apart, necessity is the mother of invention - the driver of "don't bother making it - you won't be able to sell it" might mean that JD makes a vacuum that runs on a f@rt, and rips the pile off your carpet at the same time (until they ban carpets, for hiding allergens).

- good ol' James Dyson's gear is all compliant with the new dictat (I think),......

Just his prices are over the limit. And the things are over complicated, weigh a ton and don't last as long as the price would suggest.

Apart from that, they are compliant. ;)

EU emission rules to end Land Rover Defender production.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/20...5-stricter-eu-emissions-rules-blamed/[/QUOTE]

Feel sad about that because I've only ever had Defender/Series Landrovers.

It's not just emissions, though. Being built on a traditional ladder chasis, there's no crumple zone (the other car is the crumple zone) and no airbags either.

It's just the 90s that will be stopped next year - they will be building the 110s until 2017, because they are classed as commercial.

- good ol' James Dyson's gear is all compliant with the new dictat (I think),......

Just his prices are over the limit. And the things are over complicated, weigh a ton and don't last as long as the price would suggest.

Apart from that, they are compliant. ;)

Prices? If you say so - I don't think they're noticeably worse than the competition.

Weight? Never struck me as being burdensome; never picked one up and thought "Crikey!"

Reliability? Only on second one in 20 yrs, and only bought that as SWMBO no longer liked the colour of the old one. Save reattaching the power cord (due to "I'll just get to that corner without unplugging it from the far side of the room"), only "maintenance" I've ever done is cleaning out the filters as per the instructions. So, can't complain on that score.

Over-complicated? I'll give you that one - switching it on and pushing it is very trying sometimes :confused:

Prices? If you say so - I don't think they're noticeably worse than the competition.

Weight? Never struck me as being burdensome; never picked one up and thought "Crikey!"

Reliability? Only on second one in 20 yrs, and only bought that as SWMBO no longer liked the colour of the old one. Save reattaching the power cord (due to "I'll just get to that corner without unplugging it from the far side of the room"), only "maintenance" I've ever done is cleaning out the filters as per the instructions. So, can't complain on that score.

Over-complicated? I'll give you that one - switching it on and pushing it is very trying sometimes :confused:

I'd go along with that. We've had two now (passed the old one on to the mother-in-law), and found them both effective and reliable.

The new one is a 'ball' version, and is very manoeuvrable.

I worked in a factory for a few years and we used very powerful vacuum cleaners to remove what would have been airborne rubber dust from the product. A lesser vac would not have done the job.

Hospitals could become even dirtier, the cleaners will not have the time or the inclination to vacuum for longer.

Efficiency is the name of the game, and the dictat is the driver.
As your vacuum cleaner gets hot, and makes a din, it is not as efficient at converting electricity into "suck" as it might otherwise be.

Whether anything becomes any cheaper for me to run in the long term, I doubt. But the basic principle of not being wasteful sits well with me - regardless of any global considerations, chucking stuff just because I can doesn't feel right to me.

(Probably how hoarding begins, though). :LOL:

The logic of reducing motor power is questionable.

A smaller motor is more likely to burn out sooner than a larger motor, for the same area of carpet to be cleaned.

My hunch is that these lower-wattage cleaners will need to be replaced more often, and have the Euronits thought of the environmental costs of that?

Sponsored Links
Back