More new rules for wearing facemasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
They care enough to wear a mask to try and protect you.
I, and most others I expect, who wear a mask, wear it for their own benefit. Couldn't give a fig for others if they're not wearing a mask, and as this young man succinctly puts it
tenor.gif

Sponsored Links
I, and most others I expect, who wear a mask, wear it for their own benefit. Couldn't give a fig for others if they're not wearing a mask, and as this young man succinctly puts it
tenor.gif
I was being flippant, that's all :)

I wear one because it is the path of least resistance.

I also limit my need to wear one , by sticking to essentials-shopping only.

Which is fook all good to that part of the economy that relies on people ambling around for most of Saturday, buying shoite they don't need, and most likely will only use occasionally if at all.

Internet shopping...!!

It's probably good for us, not for business, that we stop buying so much stuff that we don't need. It ends up in landfill 2 years later when we have a sort out of our houses full of tat...

Thatcher will be upset though :)

And you succoured also.
You seem to have a real problem with people who wear masks. I don't know why you're so obsessed...

Don't wear yours, I'll wear mine and that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
After todays shopping trip, it seems it's the healthy young that are intent on spreading this.
As it's them that are not wearing masks.

There was even one coughing into her hands then touching pop bottles - Im glad I didn't want pepsi.

Question for those who advocate wearing a face mask.

Is it possible that wearing a face mask as part of social distancing can cause someone to build up so much carbon dioxide and get so little oxygen that they pass out, or worse? Carbon dioxide is a natural by-product of the body’s respiration process, something we all breathe in and out every day. How harmful can it be?

it can actually be pretty dangerous, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). They say that inhaling high levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) may be life-threatening. Hypercapnia (carbon dioxide toxicity) can also cause headache, vertigo, double vision, inability to concentrate, tinnitus (hearing a noise, like a ringing or buzzing, that’s not caused by an outside source), seizures, or suffocation due to displacement of air.

No, it's all been disproven, masks are fine. Surgeons wear them for hours during operations and they don't pass out. Wearing one while shopping for an hour isn't going to do diddly.

No, it's all been disproven, masks are fine. Surgeons wear them for hours during operations and they don't pass out. Wearing one while shopping for an hour isn't going to do diddly.

• WHO officials do not recommend mask wearing for healthy members of the general population.
  • Masks should be worn by those with the disease or those in close contact with those infected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links