More Rubbish From Johnson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He proposes that NO-ONE need sell their house to pay for care home fees.
Why shouldn't you sell your house to pay for care-home costs?

He proposes EVERYONE gets a £450 NI bonus.
If he's going to give everyone an NI bonus, how is he going to fund all these millions to build 40 new hospitals (ahem)?

Is he lying again?

Sponsored Links
75627536_941082589601085_1965466610487525376_o.jpg

He proposes that NO-ONE need sell their house to pay for care home fees.
Why shouldn't you sell your house to pay for care-home costs?

If he's going to give everyone an NI bonus, how is he going to fund all these millions to build 40 new hospitals (ahem)?

Is he lying again?
Plenty of ways to transfer assets to claim benefits so why not allow those who’ve worked hard and saved for their home, paid their mortgage keep their home rather than be made as broke as those wh p***ed every penny away the moment they earned it and live in subsidised housing all their life?

Sponsored Links
What's the name of that billionaire who donates mo ey to the Labour Party

Peter some thing owns that betting company

Is Peter Coates??? Perhaps buffoon macdonnel will reimburse the bloke :LOL:

Does not the Labour Party pay rent on there HQ to an over seas company

Is it in the caymen Islands :LOL::LOL:

However, that is quite simply untrue.

Since Buffoon lies without shame, nobody knows if it is a deliberate lie; if it is ignorant nonsense because he doesn't understand how NI works, or if he is simply spouting random nonsense because he is a buffoon.

Perhaps a pro-Tory supporter would care to hazard a guess.

However, that is quite simply untrue.

Since Buffoon lies without shame, nobody knows if it is a deliberate lie; if it is ignorant nonsense because he doesn't understand how NI works, or if he is simply spouting random nonsense because he is a buffoon.

Perhaps a pro-Tory supporter would care to hazard a guess.

It's because he is a buffoon and does not know his brief :idea:

An in ability to engage his brain and gob at the same time :LOL:

"Johnson originally claimed the target would be £12,000, not £12,500, then stumbled over the timescale for the promise. He told one broadcaster it would be over the course of a parliament but it was later clarified to be a long-term ambition with no deadline. He also appeared to suggest wrongly that the initial £9,500 level would lead to tax bills lower by £500 a year, instead of £85 per year.

“The £9,500 … it’ll be soon in the next parliament if we’re lucky enough to be re-elected. This will put around £500 in people’s pockets,” he said, incorrectly."

Out on the stump trying to win votes, and telling voters things that are not true.

He's got form for it.

:rolleyes: well yes

So what's yer point?

Is it don't vote for the buffoon :LOL:

O. K ;)

:LOL:

How should we pay for care?

Those people on low income all their lives - you know the ones who clean our offices or patrol them at night as security guards - nice take on them as pi$$ing it away.

Perhaps we should take a leaf out from how Asian/Indian families where the parents are looked after and in many cases live with their kids? It would be way cheaper.

But imagine someone wanting to live with Tranny. :ROFLMAO:

Those people on low income all their lives - you know the ones who clean our offices or patrol them at night as security guards - nice take on them as pi$$ing it away.

Perhaps we should take a leaf out from how Asian/Indian families where the parents are looked after and in many cases live with their kids? It would be way cheaper.

I have no. Objection to some refugee living with me providing she is fit :LOL:

Hark at Mr innocent here with his high moral. Compass :LOL:

The buy to let landlord :LOL: on the make

Who's life style is at the expense of some poor schmuck in some 3rd world country on less than a dollar a day

Plenty of ways to transfer assets to claim benefits so why not allow those who’ve worked hard and saved for their home, paid their mortgage keep their home rather than be made as broke as those wh p***ed every penny away the moment they earned it and live in subsidised housing all their life?

Thats life though, the state picks up the tab with irresponsible people.

I cant see many people, transferriing assets to claim benefits, if they do is that any different from rich people avoiding inheritance tax.

I agree it is wrong that care homes have to be paid for from somebodys home. What is wrong is that it penalises old age progressive dieseases like dementia, parkinsons, stroke etc.

My mother dies 10 years ago and spent a year in hospital and a year in a nursing home. My father is 92 and frail, he is just about managing at home.
I also have a FIL with dementia.
I have no doubt I shall be having to deal with nursing home costs at some point.

Sponsored Links
Back