More than one plaster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there
i need more than one plaster maybe 4 big project. But need it doing in quick time.
Is there companies out there that do bigger jobs?
When searching is there another name for more than 1 plaster?.
Cheers

Sponsored Links
not sure what your asking here you have a big project and want more than one plasterer? what have you got on?

Quite a big project, i have been quoted 1 plaster plus his labourer. Six week to complete the job at £@@@.

If i get more than 1 plaster i could do the job in half the time, at the same price but split job and money with more plasters.

Can,t seem to find bigger companies with more than 1 plaster?? Any suggestions???

not sure what your asking here you have a big project and want more than one plasterer? what have you got on?

Quite a big project, i have been quoted 1 plaster plus his labourer. Six week to complete the job at £@@@.

If i get more than 1 plaster i could do the job in half the time, at the same price but split job and money with more plasters.

Can,t seem to find bigger companies with more than 1 plaster?? Any suggestions???

Sorry plasterer!!,

Sponsored Links
so what is the job? and where in sussex is it?

322 square meters of walls and 220 square ceilings.
Old house with a new two storey extension in Horsham west sussex.

Need firm to come around august?
august thats a little way off yet but ive been working up that way recently pirbright and guildford with another spread that comes from that area if u want 2 good spreads i dont mind teaming back up with him whats the spec on the extension? i could send him round to take a look at your job if u like tbh that size job isent that big

august thats a little way off yet but ive been working up that way recently pirbright and guildford with another spread that comes from that area if u want 2 good spreads i dont mind teaming back up with him whats the spec on the extension? i could send him round to take a look at your job if u like tbh that size job isent that big

Ok how do i contact you without putting my details on here for all and sundry to read. :D

Ok how do i contact you without putting my details on here for all and sundry to read. :D

ive pmd u my phone number contact me anytime

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back