Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
from locked thread.

Worthy of Trump himself.

upload_2019-4-11_12-27-58.png

Line 1: So you can't prove you are not a liar because you can't prove a negative. Brilliant!

So, people can never prove they are not guilty of an offence? Oh wait, they could prove they are innocent, couldn't they? How about proving what you say is true, then?

I cannot prove that I did not go out yesterday. Oh, yes I can.

Line 2: No. It is incumbent upon you to show what you said was true.

Line 3: On the contrary; it would indicate that your accusation is groundless.

Line 4: Just nonsense that you believe.

Line 5: I have told you many times. It is prejudice based solely on race, i.e. race;
not nationality as all races can be born in a country;
not religion as all races may be members of a religion;
not football teams as all races may support a footbal team etc. etc.

Sponsored Links
Hehe i just knew who this would be about before i opened the link, my psychic powers are incredible :LOL:

Yes, I try to ignore his ramblings but he writes such nonsense that it should not go unchallenged.

Yes, I try to ignore his ramblings but he writes such nonsense that it should not go unchallenged.
Once a person has been proven wrong, they can either admit their error or descend into hysterical rambling drivel.

Which one Himmie go for each time?

Yup we know the answer (y)

Bless his cotton socks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
from locked thread.

Worthy of Trump himself.

View attachment 162544

Line 1: So you can't prove you are not a liar because you can't prove a negative. Brilliant!
By all means show me where you think I have lied, All you have done so far is to make assertions that I am a liar without providing the slightest bit of context.
Without a case there is nothing to answer to, nothing to dispute, no argument to counter, no specific allegation to refute.
I have proven that you are a racist. You cannot disprove it. You can only admit that you are, or were and change your ideology on which you base your racism.

So, people can never prove they are not guilty of an offence? Oh wait, they could prove they are innocent, couldn't they?
If/ when there is a specific case alleged, I can surely disprove your allegation. A mere assertion that I am a liar is not a case. It is just an assertion and cannot be disproven.

How about proving what you say is true, then?
That you are a racist. I have proven it many times. Your definition of racism (which can only be assumed, because you have consistently failed or refused to provide a definition) is based on a fundamental racist ideology, that of racial essentialism. I have proved it many times, you just won't accept the proof.

Line 2: No. It is incumbent upon you to show what you said was true.
I have done so many times, see above. Your definition of racism (which can only be assumed, because you have consistently failed or refused to provide a definition) is based on a fundamental racist ideology, that of racial essentialism. I have proved it many times, you just won't accept the proof.

Line 3: On the contrary; it would indicate that your accusation is groundless.
Your definition of racism (which can only be assumed, because you have consistently failed or refused to provide a definition) is based on a fundamental racist ideology, that of racial essentialism. I have proved it many times, you just won't accept the proof.

Line 4: Just nonsense that you believe.
It is nonsense that you believe. It is an outdated, Victorian, scientifically disproven, racist ideology.
Essentialism refers to a lay belief in the existence of underlying natures that constitute and differentiate social categories
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5447748/

Line 5: I have told you many times. It is prejudice based solely on race, i.e. race;
I don't care what you tell me, your definition of race is based on the ideology of racial essentialism.
While that remains the case, you are a racist.

Will you now provide your definition of racism, and or/race.
A definition of racism based on prejudice between races simply will not suffice. You will need to accept and specify whether your definition of race is based on the racial essentialist definition, or the socially constructed concept of race.
As a reminder the socially constructed concept of race is interchangeable with nationality, culture, ethnicity and religion.

Currently, all you are doing is reinforcing the awareness that you are a racist, and that you are making pointless assertions, such as I am a liar, without making any case to contextualise or validate your assertion.

Once a person has been proven wrong, they can either admit their error or descend into hysterical rambling drivel.
Which one Himmie go for each time?
Yup we know the answer (y)
Bless his cotton socks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh yes, at the end there is usually a meltdown, with posts blaming mod bias, then the reincarnation under another silly username.
We know the Himmie MO :ROFLMAO:
Are you prepared to provide a definition of racism?
Or will you be content with your usual diatribe of absurdity?
Try, just for once, having a sensible adult discussion.
I appreciate I am asking a lot, but it can't be totally beyond your capability.

You missed option c. : reincarnation ;):mrgreen:
I might have guessed you would be waiting for a little snipe, when you have the opportunity, just because you were embarrassed by your sequence of empty posts, empty arguments, and flounced off.

Exposing and objecting to racism might be silly in your eyes, but you are a proven racist. What is more, you incite racial hatred against immigrants.

Please feel free to point out just one.

MOD: Quote fixed and tiresome thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back