Speed of light beaten - time travel possible!

M

Mickymoody

So the LHC device to find the Higgs Bosun particle, has thrown a swerve ball...Rather than creating a black hole, as many presumed, to consume the universe, or finding the building block of all life on Earth, it's thrown a curve ball....

HA! At you little ants, I squish you, with my finger! It's only shown up a completely new science - that is completely against everything that has been known for thousands of years. Some particle has arrived, before it was sent. ie time travel. So e=mc2 - complete nonsense! You fall over when drunk? No you fall upwards. If you crash your car, it doesn't implode, it explodes...everything, and EVERYTHING about known science has just been proved wrong. Dark matter, than makes up most of everything, and anti matter, might be closer to discovery, and why gravity is such a weak force versus the others...

So can the team say a device was faulty? There was a leak?

Absolve the term from the tiny to the large....an atom spinning with an electron, etc, reflects our world, stars spinning, with our world within it....

So we are living within a micron universe, within an atom, and there are giants that decide our fate...etc etc..

But an Atom within our world, may contain another Earth?

Steven Hawking had a plan, on the large plan, but theories have to be moved over to the current theories, I got about two chapters into their books before I gave up.

What if the Universe as we understand it, is an electron? And the planets around us are photons? So imagine for a minute, Everything we understand is wrong. E=mc2 is completely incorrect, has been proved. So we are less than ants. We are microbes. We are an atom, with stuff floating about. When certain elements of this, it causes arguments, fun, laughter, run?

Many arguments within my family were either work, family, personal, or friends, and this seems how isotopes deplete. Can you relate? That you were happy with all aspects of your life, without one one of the above disagreeing? Can you relate to that? In your life?

I presume dinosaurs grew to such great heights, because of the lack of gravity on the planet at such time.

Sponsored Links
Micky, as usual you write a senseless post with a severe lack of facts..

There's no time travel. The particles were not arriving before they were sent, merely before they should have arrived. I say merely, but if it's not an error, there are some serious consequences..

Also, we haven't known about the speed of light for thousands of years.

Oh, and the speed of light can be exceeded anyway. Just not in a vacuum.

ps. the LHC wasn't involved.

Micky, as usual you write a senseless post with a severe lack of facts..

There's no time travel. The particles were not arriving before they were sent, merely before they should have arrived. I say merely, but if it's not an error, there are some serious consequences..

Also, we haven't known about the speed of light for thousands of years.

ps. the LHC wasn't involved.
Yep, agreed.
That said, i'd question slightly the 'particles arriving' section.
It would be more correct to say the arrived before they were expected to - based on current knowledge.

That's wrong.....or everyone thought it was, until now.
But they are measuring in billionths of a second (how do they do that) and are asking for independent confirmation of their results, so they aren't sure themselves yet.

Sponsored Links
From the CERN website:

The Cryogenic Dark Matter Search experiment (CDMS) employs a total of 30 germanium and silicon detectors at the Soudan Underground Laboratory to detect weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs) via their scattering from the target nuclei. Previous CDMS results, released in December 2009, set the world leading limit on the spin-independent WIMP-nucleon cross section above WIMP masses of ~50 GeV/c2 assuming elastic scattering.
In a subsequent analysis we investigated the inelastic dark matter scenario which was proposed to reconcile the disagreement between the results of DAMA/LIBRA and other existing dark matter search experiments. In order to maximize the sensitivity to this particular model a refined analysis in the range from 25 to 150 keV has been performed. Results emerging from this analysis will be presented. Moreover, preliminary results from a likelihood analysis of the CDMS data will be shown.

So now you know!

Still mind boggling Space cat.....I think I should have added to my 'next life' request ..... to have a really intelligent mind :)

I'm even more confused now biker1959 :confused: :confused:

From the CERN website:

The Cryogenic Dark Matter Search experiment (CDMS) employs a total of 30 germanium and silicon detectors at the Soudan Underground Laboratory to detect weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs) via their scattering from the target nuclei. Previous CDMS results, released in December 2009, set the world leading limit on the spin-independent WIMP-nucleon cross section above WIMP masses of ~50 GeV/c2 assuming elastic scattering.
In a subsequent analysis we investigated the inelastic dark matter scenario which was proposed to reconcile the disagreement between the results of DAMA/LIBRA and other existing dark matter search experiments. In order to maximize the sensitivity to this particular model a refined analysis in the range from 25 to 150 keV has been performed. Results emerging from this analysis will be presented. Moreover, preliminary results from a likelihood analysis of the CDMS data will be shown.

So now you know!

Too many FLAs for me. :eek:

There's an SFA in there too....it's got sweet fanny adams to do with the original topic. :LOL:

Still mind boggling Space cat.....I think I should have added to my 'next life' request ..... to have a really intelligent mind :)

I'm even more confused now biker1959 :confused: :confused:

That's ok! I don't understand it either, except that none of the claims have yey been verified. So they will run more experiments to find out whether the data is corrrect (or not) over the next 6 months.

That's ok! I don't understand it either, except that none of the claims have yey been verified. So they will run more experiments to find out whether the data is corrrect (or not) over the next 6 months.

That's fine, when they have .....they can send it over for my appraisal :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back