Time travel 3rd attempt to post lol

I have travelled through time, only managed 44 years so far but hoping to improve on that, I was actually there back in 1961 and let me tell you, it was very different to all this!

Sponsored Links
Here is an interesting experiment.............

Check the time on your clock/watch..............Now, stare at the eyes of this wolf for 2 minutes.

After this time, check your watch/clock.....

stare%2075%20resized.jpg

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

You will notice that 2 minutes have passed since you began staring at the wolf - AMAZING :LOL:

Gary_M
OMFG ... your right you are a genius .. how did you do that ;)

I may have mentioned this before, but time travel does get invented in the future. The reason that we are not inundated by time travelling tourists is that it is not until a time when humans have died out and ants are the dominant species. We are in fact surrounded by time-travelling ants and do not realise it. The ants are of course wise enough to know not to **** about with anything whilst they are here......

Sponsored Links
Ther ist vonly von vay time travel ist possible if von was to vart hard enoght thrro uranus at such a velosoty by using beans as a veul i have calculated vat a human would need to eat 10.000.236 beans in a day to project oneslef behond the speed of light......

B.O.B DOLE said:
Ther ist vonly von vay time travel ist possible if von was to vart hard enoght thrro uranus at such a velosoty by using beans as a veul i have calculated vat a human would need to eat 10.000.236 beans in a day to project oneslef behond the speed of light......

I'll donate a few beans to your cause Bob :D

Please others also give freely for the worthy cause of sending BobDole into outer space at the speed of light.

Moz said:
TIME TRAVEL is it real..fact ... hmmm
we all know this fella ....
The Theory Of Time Travel
time travel ..???????????????????

your thoughts please ..lol

Didn't I read this next week!?

johnny_t said:
I may have mentioned this before, but time travel does get invented in the future. The reason that we are not inundated by time travelling tourists is that it is not until a time when humans have died out and ants are the dominant species. We are in fact surrounded by time-travelling ants and do not realise it. The ants are of course wise enough to know not to **** about with anything whilst they are here......
Is that why the little bas***ds often appear in droves from nowhere!

time travel is something we do every hour minute seconds etc... of the day!
we just don't perceive it from our viewpoint.

Moz said:
mlb3c
1st of all I value you here ..
an your friendship highly here .... .. :)
although we have had fall outs and we are adult /both strong enough to calm down ...
an become bed mates again ...

I would NEVER openly ... upset or attack you here /there ...in a joke ..lol

I hope you understand what you saw in a running post card/post with that buffoon/idiot BoB ,
an things said were a joke ....,
It was meant as a on going joke , truely :)
if I upset
it was on BOB ...... although in the run up I joked on you an an BoB .....
.......mlb3c
Im very sorry I upset ...You ...!

... I didnt mean too... :( :( :( :(

take care ... :) :) ;)

the rest here I will see .. ... bas is bas ..hmmm

adamw ... shameful post lol

God almighty i think you two need a room together moz dont forget to say kissy kissy my american friend. christ i wanna puke.........

Sponsored Links
Back