Is Time Travel Possible?

Gravity is odd stuff. It's a property of matter so if you want to measure it's speed you would need to great that from nothing and measure the time it takes to propagate.

orbiting clocks to tick slightly faster, by about 45 microseconds per day.

;) So an orbiting astronaut ages more quickly?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Does the Tardis have a toilet on board? or does Dr Who just travel back in time to when he didn't need a sh*t?.
It almost did , because in 1964 when it materialised as a Police Call Box , it just missed being a Gents WC. The idea was mooted but a WC was not PC even then and it would have been a cottage if it had landed in the countryside. Also it would have soon been lampooned as a turdis. Time Und Relative Distance in Space. :ROFLMAO:

This thread is hysterically funny by the very fact I've read at least three usernames that are trying hard to be clever but in the process make me

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::p

I've actually seen threads by people that quite possibly follow Brian Cox and the Late Stephen Hawking and one ^^^^^ by a person always trying to make out he is clever with sources in some very far fetched places, one who starts a thread and changes his predictions but still has the audacity to claim he was correct all along......FACT!!!!!!!!

Take your watch off and fling it down the garden as far as you can.
A . time travelled
B . you wasted time travelling to get it.
So in conclusion . yes.
Seems the dumber the answer these days, the more respect you get. so.......

i wonder how many of these deniers would have said the the same about space travel 100 years ago , well beyond their tiny minds

Slightly OT but mentioned by and poster here, ie earth is flat. I used to lol at statements like that until I read about it and now a firm believer that the earht is flat. It's not rocket science just think about it!!!

Sponsored Links
Back