Time travel 3rd attempt to post lol

M

Moz

TIME TRAVEL is it real..fact ... hmmm
we all know this fella ....
The Theory Of Time Travel

Albert Einstein's theory of relativity suggests that time slows down the nearer to the speed of light an object goes - therefore if an object was traveling at the speed of light itself ( 300,000,000 m/s ) then time would stop completely. From there, exceeding this speed would cause the whole process to go backwards, and in theory at least, you would actually be traveling backwards in time. Unfortunately it is thought impossible to reach the speed of light, generally due to the "infinite mass" brought on as a result of speeds comparable to that of light.

Whether time travel will ever be a reality is very difficult to say, as there is no real guarantee that it is even possible at all. Some suggest that 'suspended animation' could be regarded as time travel into the future, but physical time travel into the past appears to be a lot less likely. However it remains to be seen whether or not we will ever possess the technology required to create a 'time machine' so to speak. Perhaps one day science will surprise us all.

sorry this is a second hand joke again ..lol time eh ...

Im sure Einstein came back an kept messing with time .. lol
to stop my theories an thoughts ... ..lol ;)

we know that Hawkins has said ..

http://www.hawking.org.uk/text/public/life.html

about Time travel it being possible ..

what gets me is 10 yr ago the net was nothing ,.....
now its everywhere ...

bigger than TV ..

do you think we should meddle in the past ?

do you think in say 500 years
we have state enforced time police
going an killing people wiping out ripples in time ....

after that 1st jump back f*cked up the future ...lol..

sounds like a sad 70 series ..

anyway

time travel ..???????????????????

your thoughts please ..lol

Sponsored Links
time travel....

that's timing...i was just sittin here thinkin about how i wish i were anywhere else but here.

now i can think about wishin i was anytime else but now

;)

if time travel where possible why would they have not sent someone back to kill hittler for if time travel where possible who is to say that pressent time we live in is the real time. so in other words if somrone came back in time to us now that would mean that they would have to invented the time machine in the past. so if i invented a time machine now i could not travel into the future because the future does not exist ,

mlb3c
I am very sorry origional post ,

wasnt your think ...;)

maybe when you sat there BORED you could think a better post with ideas ..:)

thoughts ... :) :)
anything ..:) ..:) :)
lol ... ;)

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE

never mind Hitler kill B'liar

bliar .. do it now .. do it now

lol

Jeez moz......what are we gonna do?

or WHAT CAN i do....i dont know why exactly...but i look forward to your posts, and yet i can't decipher them...i don't know if your asking me a question or insulting (jokingly) me. And when I read back MY posts...i sound like a whining baby.....any suggestions.....in this moment of time?

Moz said:
do you think in say 500 years
we have state enforced time police
going an killing people wiping out ripples in time ....

after that 1st jump back f*cked up the future ...lol..

sounds like a sad 70 series ..
Actually no - it sounds like the premise for an excellent series of books by Poul Anderson about the "Time Patrol"....

mlb3c
no worries ....lol ;)

B.O.B DOLE

in another thread ,, we fight this now .. burn in .....in ..hell

ban-all-sheds
a repost .
yeah .. thanks YAWN .... .....hmmm :( :(

Moz said:
never mind Hitler kill B'liar

2 things against that:

1) Causality: anyone trying to do this would be incapable of doing it, otherwise Hitler wouldn't be alive in their timeline.

2) if causality CAN be satisfied WITHOUT a paradox, then disrupting the time line may mean the time-traveller ceases to exist... suicide for the time-traveller

How many of us wouldn't be here if WW2 hadn't happened?

If I went back in time and told Neville Chamberlain "Don't trust the man with one ball and a paedo-tash!", then WW2 might not have happened, my grandfather wouldn't have left Wales and met my grandmother in London, so my mother wouldn't have been born and as a result I wouldn't be here to say "what about causality?"...

mlb3c
1st of all I value you here ..

an your friendship highly here .... .. :)

although we have had fall outs and we are adult /both strong enough to calm down ...

an become mates again ...

I would NEVER openly ... upset or attack you here /there ...in a joke ..lol

I hope you understand what you saw in a running post card/post with that buffoon/idiot BoB ,
an things said were a joke ....,
It was meant as a on going joke , truely :)
if I upset
it was on BOB ...... although in the run up I joked on you an an BoB .....

mlb3c
Im very sorry I upset ...You ...!

... I didnt mean too... :( :( :( :(

take care ... :) :) ;)

the rest here I will see .. ... bas is bas ..hmmm

adamw ... shameful post lol

moz...well...all's well. Just curious...no big deal but does the uk have ichat?
i happened to be messin around with this stupid machine and a buddy I hadnt talked to in the longest...we chatted. so was wonderin. at the risk of sounding chatty...i do enjoy your point of view and i appreciate your sense of humour...believe it or not...but i was thinkin it was hopeless of ever being able to sort out the "words" i am sarcastic at lot of the time and it just gets lost in the typed word. gotta go...going to work tomorrow..yes..work.
later, b

Sponsored Links
Back