Morso 1410

C

Chunkydoc

Quick question if I may chaps.

About to buy a wood burner, well multi-fuel (see above).

DIY job to install or not?
I've already got scaffolding up for a Chimney rebuild so figured it wouldn't be too difficult to put a liner in.

Would I need a single liner or a double skin?

I know there will be a few that suggest i just contact a Hetas registered engineer, I'm not discounting that at the moment, in fact she that must be obeyed may insist we go down that route.

Sponsored Links
Chunkydoc";p="2559607 said:
Quick question if I may chaps.

About to buy a wood burner, well multi-fuel (see above).
Chunkydoc";p="2559607 said:
You need to either emply a HETAS guy OR inform your LA BEFORE starting the install.

I have recently closed our retail showroom due to ill health. (long story) We have a BRAND NEW Capital Sirius Original 405 (Cleanburn) It IS a multi fuel. It normally retails at over £500, but we are clearing it at £285 cash & carry:

http://www.capitalfireplaces.co.uk/multi-fuel-stove/Sirius-405-Original-Graphite-black/cp289/

Thanks for the reply.
Spoke to BC, they said if I'm using Hetas I don't need to involved BC as Hetas certificate all their work. If doing myself/builder then BC need to be involved.

Already getting the Morso for £250 and it's never been used, but thanks anyhow.

A brilliant little stove....the logs can't be very long though.
I use an eco fan on the top of mine, and can hardly get near it!
John :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back