Most users...

I

imamartian

It's been mentioned before, but did anyone get to the bottom of this?

"Most users ever online was 3235 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 am"

at 4am?!!! :eek: were China up early invading us? or did the US have a national DIY day, and make the most of this sites advice.... early doors?

Sponsored Links
its was the DIYnot online xmas party........did your invite get lost in the post?

im sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry immy......lets change the subject.......how are you long time no talk..................whats happening down your neck of the woods....?

Sponsored Links
That's right Di, it 'got lost in the post'.

paper+shredder.jpg

:mrgreen:

yeah i'm good thanks Di. Working hard, kids good, just about getting by. Not convinced summer is here yet though... how about you? you ok?

He's been invaded by a scouser for two weeks.
So he's laying low. :LOL:

Its Saturday night/Sunday morning.
What does disingenuous mean? :(
(I blame it on the drink. hic! )
:LOL:

yeah i'm good thanks Di. Working hard, kids good, just about getting by. Not convinced summer is here yet though... how about you? you ok?

im ok, ta.......need a sunshine holiday tho.....planning one for october :cool: .....piddling down and gale force winds here... :(

im ok, ta.......need a sunshine holiday tho.....planning one for october :cool: .....piddling down and gale force winds here... :(

yeah you blew the sincerity by thanking my troll..... so... you're fired !!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back