'tis picking up...

I

imamartian

In total there are 704 users online (57 Registered, 9 Hidden and 638 Guests)
Most users ever online was 1031 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:48 pm - that's only the week before last !!

Sponsored Links
Must be all the unemployed ect !
You know who must be right again :evil:

Sponsored Links
Now I don;t want to take all of the credit, but since I came back, er, joined up for the very first time ever!! :eek: ;) , we seem to have had at least two well known troublemakers depart for some reason which has led to less pointless abuse and an increase in bonhommie.

Just sooey to go, and then things should increase exponentially ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Now I don;t want to take all of the credit, but since I came back, er, joined up for the very first time ever!! shock: ;) , we seem to have had at least two well known troublemakers depart for some reason which has led to less pointless abuse and an increase in bonhommie.

Just sooey to go, and then things should increase exponentially ;) :LOL: :LOL:

lol, good point - gerrunt (that famous machine from Robowars !!) seems no more !! and who's the other one?

But yes, there is a new sense of calm these days.. !!!

(although don't put your "i love Joe90 t-shirt on just yet, it wasn't you who got rid of the vermin.... only J90 can do that lol !!)

who's the other one?
Er, why post, and abuse? Admin banned my fiance, illegally, like gadaffi hiding in the sewer, the rat. IDIOT.

Is that a clue for you? ;)

seriously has he gone? i thought he was on holiday.

But to be fair, i thought he was misunderstood !! and badly treated... in fact i really don't know why i've lasted this long !! :rolleyes:

It has been reported on the software forum (a thread related to new BIOS or something??) that he has been slung off, and that his attempts to reincarnate himself have also been removed.

Suppose he could be on holiday. After all the hard work he has done, he certainly deserves one :LOL: :LOL:

It has been reported on the software forum (a thread related to new BIOS or something??) that he has been slung off, and that his attempts to reincarnate himself have also been removed.

Suppose he could be on holiday. After all the hard work he has done, he certainly deserves one :LOL: :LOL:
Yep, seriously hard work picking up the Giro every fortnight. Still ,pays for the holidays i suppose.

I heard he was touring Europe, hoping to stop over in CERN, the capital of Switzerland, ;) and pick up some light particles for his vandalised car.

Sponsored Links
Back