77 people saying nothing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In total there are 88 users online (10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 77 Guests)
Most users ever online was 386 on Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:27 pm
Registered Users: ban-all-sheds, gcol, jbonding, markie, mr-crs, noseall, RF Lighting, Spark123, techno, wossie6

or are they looking for the hidden one ;)

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
i dont have to look far ;)

well.....now i do :LOL:

Mlb3c....Do me a favour next time your anywhere near a Lowes or homestore etc...can you tell me how much the Purdy Monarch Elite and Pro extra brushes are for 1" 2" 3"...

Ta...

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
shhhhhhhhh that was our secret

WILL YOU MARRY ME

DARLIN
;)

You good for nothing, humpty backed, black enameled bast*rd...

YES....OF COURSE I WILL :D

USA - part said:
kevplumb said:
shhhhhhhhh that was our secret

WILL YOU MARRY ME

DARLIN
;)

You good for nothing, humpty backed, black enameled bast*rd...

You know him too... Beware that hump should burst... :D

kevplumb said:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productList&N=0&Ntk=i_products&Ntt=purdy%20paint%20brushes

just for you bonny lad ;)

Excellent link...cheers...difficult to compare, they dont seem to use the same names as us...or maybe they are differnet ranges

But the brushes seem a lot cheap than here (no surprise!)

Last time we were in the states I spent hours walking arounf those shops instead of drinking and tanning arouind the pool..

Sad or what!!? :rolleyes:

as one of the 9 registered users (so you dont think i have hi jacked)...yes there are different names/brands over here (surprise).....but if i know what the main ingredient or function is, i can usually locate it. Zampa, you answered a much earlier post from me on how to paint paneling....i never could find (struggling to remember the brand name) zinsers bullseye????? but as it turns out....you can buy a 'deglosser' (by 10 different names) and it works quite well. Thanks :D

Yep..a lot of words are lost in translation arnt they.. :confused:

The brushes are the monarch elite and the pro extra..the former is in a yellow sleeve the latter in a blue one.

I can actually order stuff from Lowes but by the time they whack the import tax on it isnt really worth it

Comes with living in rip off Britain!

Sometimes I might be reading other posts.

Sometimes my computer might be on and I might have poped out.

Whats the big problem?

Sponsored Links
Back