too many ppl on the forum?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Most users ever online was 386 on Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:27 pm
and no more could get on, they kept getting error messages about too many people and mysql or something as i did 30 mins ago :cry: i nearly had to go TO THE PUB instead! shock horror! :eek:

anyone else had problems recently?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
just a point .... a lot of ,
how can we say .......erm

Uk Racist sites/forums are being closed(hurrah , but boo for other open forum sites,like here that have seemed to have taken the "Fallen Fools"urrgh .. )at the moment by NCIS,

I would give the URL to their PR link BUT I dont want them/NCIS clicking here at the moment ...reading stuff here .. lol ;)

I had visited the main NF:underground board the other week,on my surf through the sewers , (mainly for a lol as most posts are soo stupid it makes joey webmong 99 look ape like intelligent here ...teehee

typical post ,

Can I marry a thai wh*re an bring her here as white b*tches are no good an is she "white an proud" when I marry her ?,

(this was rescued from gamer /text speak ,yuck ,lol)

most of these sites are gone , but if I was NCIS I would of kept them going an logged the ips an used Goldeneye X on the proxy server users an then just kept them all in one sewer at their net clubs ..now they have dispersed ..YIKEs .. hope they do better with the muslim nutters ???

Back