MOT Nightmare

S

Shutpa

Took the car for its first MOT and it passed OK. However, the Service Manager informed me that he had been on to the DVLA and that they had confirmed, that according to the chassis number, the car was not the car that matched my registration plate. Swansea would be in touch. I've had the car from new and the dealer that I bought it from has long since closed down. Anyone else had an experience like this?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
YOu have had the car from new so little to worry about.
What did you pay for - is that what you have ?
If the DVLA has made a mistake then it can easily be corrected.

I bought a Golf which DVLA said was 5 door but which VW assured me was a 3dr. DVLA just updated their records.

Panic not ... Its just a admin error :eek:

If there were two identical cars sold at the same time, could it be at all possible that they simply got the plates mixed up?.

ps what's HPI?

If there were two identical cars sold at the same time, could it be at all possible that they simply got the plates mixed up?.

ps what's HPI?

Hire Purchase Information :)
We had two vans at work with different number plates front and back. The two sets of plates had been mixed up by the garage. It was three years before anyone noticed :rolleyes:

ps what's HPI?

Hire Purchase Information :)
We had two vans at work with different number plates front and back. The two sets of plates had been mixed up by the garage. It was three years before anyone noticed :rolleyes:

Quality :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back