Mother Theresa's fighting talk !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Britain will never grovel to get a Brexit deal .....its not about the UK being a supplicant to the EU

Thats more like it ! fighting talk telling the EU to shove it !!! It's about time

And tough new rules targeting illegal Immigrants,within weeks targeting Landlords, taxi drivers then the banks designed to make it hard for illegals.

Criminal offense for Landlords to rent to illegals, taxi drivers will have to prove their migration status.

And companies been forced to employ brits first !!

A Political breath of fresh air .........FANTASTICO !!!

Sponsored Links
Has Nigel Farage taken to writing speeches for Maggie May? Good speech, she talks the talk let us hope that she can walk the walk

Has Nigel Farage taken to writing speeches for Maggie May? Good speech, she talks the talk let us hope that she can walk the walk
She talks the talk because she believes in what she's saying ........ If she didn't believe it she couldn't have made such a speech ........ she believes implicitly in what she's saying ..........We haven't seen that in a long time ...........I'd go so far as to say we haven't seen that since Maggie !

So - what has changed? We have a new Prime Minister, that's all.

Those things could have been done from the beginning.

Are you saying illegal immigrants couldn't have been dealt with before?

Perhaps the EU isn't/wasn't the cause of all your/our troubles but it was crap Government all along.

Sponsored Links
So - what has changed? We have a new Prime Minister, that's all.

Those things could have been done from the beginning.

Are you saying illegal immigrants couldn't have been dealt with before

Perhaps the EU isn't/wasn't the cause of all your/our troubles but it was crap Government all along.

You don't think we're seeing a new authoritative personality at the helm of the government ? I certainly do. I see a vigour and determination that's been lacking.
We haven't seen any effort to deal with the issue, that appears to have changed.

You don't think we're seeing a new authoritative personality at the helm of the government ? I certainly do. I see a vigour and determination that's been lacking.
Yes, that's what I meant.
We haven't left the EU yet; just a new PM but could those things not have been done by Cameron?
Or were he and Osborne happy depressing the conditions of the natives and blaming the EU?

She wasted no time getting rid of Osborne.

I presume you're not classing all the Polish people, for example, as illegal immigrants.

We haven't seen any effort to deal with the issue, that appears to have changed.
I think I know what you mean.

We haven't left the EU yet; just a new PM but could those things not have been done by Cameron?
Or were he and Osborne happy depressing the conditions of the natives and blaming the EU?

I presume you're not classing all the Polish people, for example, as illegal immigrants.

I'm inclined to agree with you... Much could have done by Cameron if the will had been there but it is much easier for them to blame the EU, serve out your time as PM then move on to a nice cushy job in the EU, leaving his Buddy Osborn to be PM and follow him on to the gravy train.. We can't say that Maggie May would have become the PM if it had not been for the Referendum or if she would have been the new broom that we see now but it does seem that she has heard the message that has been sent to Number 10 and has accepted the challenge with gusto.... Only time will tell if she follows through. I hope that she does

Errrr I was talking about illegal Immigrants who said anything about polish people ??

I was just checking

because, believe it or not, EU or not, illegal immigrants have always been, err - well - illegal.

You're confusing me now ~

Original post was about new stratagies for dealing with illegal immigrants ...landlords not being able to house them it would be a criminal offense, taxis firms having to check on their status and banks..........why mention poles and illegals always been illegal ?

You're confusing me now ~
Original post was about new stratagies for dealing with illegal immigrants ...landlords not being able to house them it would be a criminal offense, taxis firms having to check on their status and banks..........why mention poles and illegals always been illegal ?
The new strategies have nothing to do with brexit.
They just seem to be common sense which, as I said, could have been introduced by Cameron, not to mention Blair.

I thought the brexit goal was to stop the unrestricted immigration from the EU.

EU permits free movement of workers, currently includes people travelling to seek work.

Immigration is different.

PM is trying to gain popularity among the voters.

She must be expecting an election.

Sponsored Links
Back