Mould growth - How is it happening here

"the easiest way of getting that shot" - you seem to think that thats a good idea, getting a shot of something else

My take on "Shot" is that it refers to a digital image captured with a camera? seems clear to me?

Sponsored Links
whynotindeed:
"the easiest way of getting that shot" - you seem to think that thats a good idea, getting a shot of something else, something different?
You obviously dont know what you are looking at so you obviously dont know what you are talking about.
Perhaps you could say why the pic might be misleading?
:ROFLMAO: go tel, go

Sponsored Links
KenGMac - yes, by "shot" I meant "picture", "photograph", etc.

tel765 said:
the easiest way of getting that shot" - you seem to think that thats a good idea, getting a shot of something else

You're assuming that I am assuming something absurd, which is itself an absurd thing to assume, and not a helpful place to be starting from, as it will only lead to further confusion and misunderstanding.

Didn't think I would have to explain this so laboriously and at such length, but my understanding was that the OP went next door to take a picture of their own bay window, from next door's window, in order to post that picture here to provide anyone reading this thread with as much information as possible. Which is great, because the more pictures and info someone posts to a thread when asking for help, the easier it is to help them.

Another interpretation of Shot can be found on my Avatar? but a bit noiser perhaps?

As post #25 - you are digging yourself a hole for a straw dog.
My remark still stands, and is very understandable ?
Love your mixing of metaphors :ROFLMAO: How's the renovation of 20 high end flats going ?

My question was to you

What "Bit" of a Double fronted bay property do you not understand?

I do not know of a description of two bays that protrude to the rear, you possibly know the correct Architectural terminology? for a rear facing double full height pair of bay windows???

So that you can catch up??? if the property is a [so called ] "Double Fronted bay" the O/P could have popped into the un affected room and "Shot" the images,,, with a Digital Camera ,,, not a Rifle???

What else in the posts do you have difficulty in understanding?

B Souza, good evening again.

If you are still out there, and following on from all the immediately foregoing "FROTH AND BUBBLES"

As posted, the damage looks a lot like condensation? a leak from a flat roof, as we have here "tends" to be a concentrated spot or generally circular very dark mark, this dark central core then slowly spreads out from a single source, in the images posted your damage appears well spread over an area, not containing a central source.

Is there any chance of a few "Shots" [to be clear] digital images of the roof surface, is there a front facing roof light in the attic?? or as was posted some pages ago a camera on a stick, I use the latter very, very frequently when undertaking Surveys, effective and quick.

As an aside? do you know what the roofing material is ?

Most common failures, include
Old felt that is generally over 10 years old.
Impact damage from roof tiles or slates sliding down the roof.
blocked gutter, moss, or even a tennis ball in the gutter outlet

Ken.

Come on "tel765" our latest trawler I am awaiting with interest to your next mauling??

to assist here is my reply, anything FISHY?? TRAWLER??

""What "Bit" of a Double fronted bay property do you not understand?

I do not know of a description of two bays that protrude to the rear, you possibly know the correct Architectural terminology? for a rear facing double full height pair of bay windows???

So that you can catch up??? if the property is a [so called ] "Double Fronted bay" the O/P could have popped into the un affected room and "Shot" the images,,, with a Digital Camera ,,, not a Rifle???

What else in the posts do you have difficulty in understanding?""

Lets have more of your FROTH AND BUBBLES please our latest Trawler??

As an aside "tel765" I note your "Profile" on the board is locked i wonder why??

Come on "tel765"

Lets have more of your FROTH AND BUBBLES please
Tel is sitting in his bath and his **** is making the bubbles :ROFLMAO: He was in there @ 4.30 last night typing about a poster's toilet. ( not in his bath - on his toilet)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back