move internal soil stack

I want to do the same job, but all this talk about bends is confusing without a decent diagram.
A few questions:
1) Why would you want to go outside, then back inside again, in the bathroom?
2) Could I just take the pipes from the bathroom (upper floor) outside and then go back inside on the ground floor (below the kitchen sink just above where the internal stack goes into the floor)? See attached image.
3) If I just wanted to move the dry section initially, if the dry section is purely to vent gas, does it have to be a standard soil stack pipe, or could the diameter be reduced to enable me to put a smaller hole into the external wall ?
4) If the pipe must slope to prevent moisture crossing the cavity, what angle should the slope be?
FFS hacking into someone else's a 2 year old thread isn't in the slightest bit helpful & I don't care if it is relevant :rolleyes:. If you have questions or looking for advice, post your own thread. :evil:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back