Move toilet, flexible connector?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, apologies if this is covered elsewhere - I did perform a search but nothing came up.

I've bought a new bath and as it is a little wider than the prior one, now the toilet looks a little too close to it, Ideally i'd like to move the toilet about an inch to the left and since I'm going to be tiling the floor about 1/4 inch upwards so it will sit on the tiles rather than having to tile round it.

The external waste pipe is plastic and at the moment it connects straight into the back of the toilet.

Is there a connector I could use that would provide the necessary flexibility and save me the hassle of drilling through the wall again?

Thanks

John

Sponsored Links
usually a flexi is too long for a pan that is close to the wall.You could try a pan connector with a "step on it" turned slightly.This should accomodate the hight difference and a slight move to the left.But be warned if your a guinness drinker and/or curry eater these can lead to blockages

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back