Flexible pan connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I've recently resited the toilet by moving it about ten inches to the right. Rather than fiddle around with various angled pieces and so that I didn't need to move the floor mounted soil pipe connection as well, I bought one of those flexible pan connectors that looks a bit like a tumble dryer hose but is obviously a good deal stronger. Does anyone have any views on or experience of fitting/ using these? I've read conflicting reports of just how good they are. Seems fine to me so far, and most importantly of all is leak free at the pan end.
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
A flexi pan connector should work fine with no problems so long as it isn't 'kinked' too much. A slight downside is that they are bit noisy so whilst you are having a tinkle you can hear it running down the pipe - but that can be quite entertaining :LOL:

whilst you are having a tinkle you can hear it running down the pipe - but that can be quite entertaining :LOL:
If you`re into that I suggest you read The Brook by Alfred Lord Tennyson - or post a copy on your wall :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back