Very low profile pan connector?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im connecting a toilet to a soil pipe but the soil pipe needs to carry on to another toilet. I've got a branch to T off the soil and a pan connector to connect the toilet. Problem is it pushes the toilet too far away from the wall. Current plan is to cut a recess in the wall and put a flexible section in either side of the branch so I can recess it in the wall. It'd be much easier if I could reduce the space from the pan to the soil pipe, some kind of T pan connector but I can't find one anywhere.

Anyone got any ideas?

Sponsored Links
I pretty much need an "adapter" so the branch can connect to the pan. The cut out in the back of the toilet isn't much deeper than the soil pipe

Sponsored Links
Marley used to do fittings for this purpose.

We used them on schools (Clasp) for picking up a row of toilets.

There was also a rubber adaptor to replace the spigot rubber on 110mm fittings.( May have been Hepsleve).

these are the ones i know by osma
they come in different degree outlets
ie if your fitting say 6 wcs you have the biggest degree near the soil stack.
which is 36 down to 8 degrees.

wv4s602w.jpg

Seems an incredible expensive way of connecting a toilet...
Just ordered a Marley manifold branch, bend and seal. £56 with postage, better than £85 but still not quite the £10 for just about every other pan connector.

Thank you very much for your help everyone:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back