Moving a toilet away from the soil pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

My toilet is currently 15 feet away from the sewer and as it is in the basement has been raised on a 23 cm plinth to ensure the waste flows to the drain.

I would like to move this toilet a further 10 feet away from the sewer.

How can I ensure that the waste still flows to the drain?

Grateful for your help

Jason

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately poo won’t flow in a level pipe or uphill; you must maintain a minimum 18mm per metre fall into the foul drain or lower the connection/drain itself. Also the maximum length of an unvented w/c branch permitted by Building Regulations is 6 metres. The only alternative I can think of is to fit a macerator; these are fine until they jam or break down & I’ll leave the rest to your imagination! :LOL:

Unfortunately poo won’t flow in a level pipe or uphill; you must maintain a minimum 18mm per metre fall into the foul drain or lower the connection/drain itself. Also the maximum length of an unvented w/c branch permitted by Building Regulations is 6 metres. The only alternative I can think of is to fit a macerator; these are fine until they jam or break down & I’ll leave the rest to your imagination! :LOL:

Yes dont call me,call saniflo.Actually,can you imagine being a service engineer for Saniflo?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back