MP tells truth in Parliament, gets suspended for a day.

Sponsored Links
are you suggesting that people who abuse expenses should be dismissed from parliament and never allowed back?

I must say, I like that idea.

very much attracted to the idea of Johnson being thrown out and never allowed back.

But more likely we will have to wait for Tory malcontents to knife him in the back as usual.

might not be much longer to wait.

IME, the Met and GMP are two of the most dishonest forces.

This conclusion is drawn only from my experience, but over the years, my good experiences with these forces are outweighed by the bad.

Sponsored Links
I've said it before, Boris has done the job I voted him in to do and if there was anyone that could do better with regards to EU negotiations or vaccinations, I’d consider voting for them if given the choice. Who do you think could do better at the moment - dithering Starmer? I don’t even know the names of any other party leaders, they seem to change so often.

Answer the question. Both should go?

Is this your only gambit? You know you have asked this question many times and its been answered.

Bojo hasn't got the job done - he wants to renegotiate.

As to Starmer - can you give examples of him dithering?

I think the MP code of conduct needs updating.

If they get caught with there hands in the trough, they should be stripped of there title and never allowed to again stand in public office.

Sure there is plenty else we can add...

I don't understand why politics is so corrupt.. worse I don't understand how they think there isn't an issur

A statement I never made, but which mottie invented
Which he reasonably inferred from two facts you truthfully presented

a) you made a hundred trips a year to East London

b) your location was Greenock

A mistaken inference which you could have easily and promptly and civilly and non-contentiously corrected at the time.

But instead you decided to use it to confect a long-running argument.

Lord knows Im hardly one of Motties fanboys, but you are so in the wrong over this dispute you have with him. You had multiple opportunities to factually correct his misunderstanding at the time, and you took not a single one. Clearing up his misunderstanding would actually have helped your argument as it would have meant he would no longer have been able to ridicule your claim of a hundred attention-free trips into East London in a car from out of the area.

But no - you preferred a childish spat.

All JohnD had to do to shut that argument down was to say whether or not his location was given as Greenock at the time he implied that he visited East London. He won’t and he knows why he won’t.

I don't understand why politics is so corrupt.. worse I don't understand how they think there isn't an issur

To answer that question you need to watch the documentaries by Adam Curtis.

Hypernormalisation - They know, we know they lie.

Also : Can’t Get You Out of My Head: An Emotional History of the Modern World

Politcians have failed because they cannot reconcile the conflict between the pursuit of individualism (freedom of choice, free markets etc) and the need for collectivism (climate action, civic society, public goods etc) and so have given up and instead have focused on fabricating threats to control the public who have then turned away to the safety of their own bubbles creating a fractured and disunited society.

The public cannot separate the lies from the truth so they turn their engagement away to the safety of their own bubbles which feeds them what they already believe in.

Answer the question. Both should go?

Is this your only gambit? You know you have asked this question many times and its been answered.

Bojo hasn't got the job done - he wants to renegotiate.

As to Starmer - can you give examples of him dithering?
Boris shouldn’t go until there is a replacement. Who would you suggest?
If we got rid of MP's every time they made a mistake, we'd soon be scratching around for replacements so no, she shouldn’t go but she should shut up when she’s done the same albeit on a less successful scale.
Bojo has done the job I voted for him in which was to leave the EU.
Starmer dithering examples -
https://www.thenational.scot/news/1...ing-big-issues-stark-contrast-fms-leadership/
https://labourhub.org.uk/2021/03/15/starmer-must-stop-dithering-on-civil-liberties/
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...ohnson-news-coronavirus-COVID-19-Labour-party

Boris shouldn’t go until there is a replacement. Who would you suggest?
If we got rid of MP's every time they made a mistake, we'd soon be scratching around for replacements so no, she shouldn’t go but she should shut up when she’s done the same albeit on a less successful scale.
Bojo has done the job I voted for him in which was to leave the EU.
Starmer dithering examples -
https://www.thenational.scot/news/1...ing-big-issues-stark-contrast-fms-leadership/
https://labourhub.org.uk/2021/03/15/starmer-must-stop-dithering-on-civil-liberties/
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...ohnson-news-coronavirus-COVID-19-Labour-party

The questions been answered many times. Anyone who hasn't had their nose in the trough.

Made a mistake is different to corruption which you seem to have a blind spot.

As to your examples- lol - the first is comparing Keir to someone you loathe - Scotlands First Minister - Sturgeon. So now you support Sturgeon to get one on Keir- you just expose your hypocrisy.

Your second link is to a Lefist Labour organisation - so again you are using references from organisations you do not appove of in a vain effort to make a point.

As to your third point - the express is taking its reference from Amanda Milling MP - the same Amanda who was investigated for elections expenses.

You truly do own yourself over and again.

If Boris pi$$ed on you -would you ever shower again? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

46006C7B-B795-4C19-869C-E503733090C3.gif

Looks like another swerve from Motty - after being handed his hide on a plate. :ROFLMAO:

But, I meant something else.... hahah

Punishment for what? It was general, lazy accusations of the PM being a liar made for publicity reasons only. Lazy because she just made accusations on each point with no facts to demonstrate he was wrong or lying.

If she wanted to prove he'd lied and presented the facts demonstrating he'd been untruthful, that was her opportunity to do it in parliament in a democratic manner.

You again fail to address why he hasn't corrected the record for his lies - I have mentioned it more than once. If anyone is being lazy it's Bojo.

Here are some facts to chew on.

But the hypocrisy now you ask for specifics yet where were these same questions of the Brexit deal which he now wants to renegotiate?
There is a difference between spin and lies. Yes, Boris spins numbers to suit his agenda. All politicians do and have done for as long as i can remember. But now it appears what used to be called spin is now called lies.

With regard to your link, i don't believe so called facts rolling off you presenters tongue any more than i do Boris's take on the numbers. There is no evidence presented behind either.

As for renegotiating the Brexit deal, we all know that its being interpreted in a way that is causing harm to NI society and therefore under the terms of the agreement, it is quite appropriate to call for a renegotiation before taking the unilateral action that is also allowed under the agreement.

Better that than to invoke article 16 without notice as per Von de Leyen.

Sponsored Links
Back