MP's Expenses

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Appologies every one I posted this topic under General Cars insead of General Discussion.

Now how would you like an expense account like that load of useless individuals - Snouts in the Tough comes to mind.
All compounded by that Idiot of a man Michael Martin.
Oh Yes they claim they have done nothing wrong and are abiding by the Rules claiming £250 a month minimum without receipts.
Remember these rules are made up by them that flout the law, the MP's themselves.
It may be the rules, but the Rules are wrong and encourage corruption and should be changed immediately.
Oh, and have they all forgotten that although receipts are not required it is still illegal to claim money that they haven't spent, irrespective of the parliamentary rules. It is Fraud and the lot of this bunch of all political persuasions, should be prosecuted for deception.
It is our money they are stealing, and the Idiot Martin just shrugs it off as a Perk of the job - What job? He hasn't got one!

Sponsored Links
Dear old new labour - they couldn't wait for their turn at trough.
It makes you wanna
headbanger.gif
BTW Guess who ??
Enough to push a man into eating his own young, never mind the keyboard !
:rolleyes:

If they do not have to produce a receipt for anything under £250, how do they get away with the tax and vat aspect of this.
If you are self employed or have a business, the tax and vat man would be on you like a ton of bricks, or am I missing something again.

Sponsored Links
What gets my goat is that all they do for him is suspend him for parliament for 10 days. What does that do? The only people it hurts are his constituents who loose their democratic right to representation for 10 days. He then gets chucked out of his party and says he won't stand at the next election. Whoopee! So he gets to sit on his ar** for the next couple of years earning £50K+ for doing sod all. Have the decency to resign! The only losers are his constituents who will have elected him in good faith.

Dear old new labour - they couldn't wait for their turn at trough.

:rolleyes:

I don't think it makes any difference which party they belong to, they are all at it. :(

Personally I wouldn't give you ten bob for the lot of them.

Whats the difference between a street gang and a group of politicians ?

One is a bunch of lying thieves who spend their time doing sod all and the other is a street gang :D

Back