Mr Bates and the post office

fujitsu will be witness at the enquiry next week - 16-19th Jan 24
it was available live via the BBC News website on friday , as I watched it - or at least had in background

timetable for phase4,5,6,7

or youtube

Sponsored Links
I must admit I'm not buying that angle fully... I do follow the "unconnected losses" s34
Income Tax (Trading and Other Income) Act 2005, https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2005/5/section/34 position, but this is much more complex than is being reported and if Dan Neidle is the expert they are citing, well he's hardly an independent tax expert. That not to say that claiming the full whack as a business expense is not way off. A bit of jigging around and this could be a deferred loss, which can be off-set.
Compensation for falsely prosecuting thousands of spm's is not done for the purposes of trade, Needle's hit the bulls eye, and hmrc are investigating. Nehawi's nemesis is anything but unindependent.

Compensation for falsely prosecuting thousands of spm's is not done for the purposes of trade, Needle's hit the bulls eye, and hmrc are investigating. Nehawi's nemesis is anything but unindependent.
But that’s not all of it. You don’t get to 100m on compensation alone. That assumes 500m ish

Sponsored Links
So today the PO admitted they probably “stole” money from SPM and paid exec bonuses- nice.

Fukitsu today admitting they have a moral obligation to compensate Horizon victims

…to avoid being black listed.
Hopefully not, but the 2019 court case found the software was littered with bugs etc. If they don't pay up extend the limitation period in the same legislation that pardons the subbies.

Report on the news this morning that the I paper has uncovered ?? Potential issues with the computer system that preceded the horizon caper

Some system called Capture ?? That may also have caused wrongful convictions ????

Many local council's prosecute benefit fraudsters, what's the betting that will be the next scandal. or not as the case may be........

Many local council's prosecute benefit fraudsters, what's the betting that will be the next scandal. or not as the case may be........

Given that you've not actually given a position on which to bet, impossible to say either way ;)

that liberal bloke Davey has often called for resignations

What goes around comes around ? He should resign ????

One of the spm ‘s is standing against him at the next general election. Have some sympathy because everyone in the system shares some blame including the legal system.

Sponsored Links
Back